Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
sponsored links

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: rumor thread

ltl lifer is offline Sr. Citizen & Gold Member
    sponsored links
    There is a rumor going around that if you have a cold, it disqualifies you from driving! Lancaster,NY., Sneezing may be the cause of an Estes Semi going off a bridge,on I-90.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    sponsored links

nctruckdriver is offline Senior Member
    heard Knoxville terminal is moving, don't know when

BuzzBeez is offline Extraboard Crazy
    Pretty good details of this wreck in the TB Accident Forum. Happened 2 weeks ago this coming Monday morning. Guess driver swapped at Angola meet point + heading back to 055. Now the one on 90 yesterday morning in NY. What's up with all this . C'mon.

mildew is offline Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzBeez View Post
    Pretty good details of this wreck in the TB Accident Forum. Happened 2 weeks ago this coming Monday morning. Guess driver swapped at Angola meet point + heading back to 055. Now the one on 90 yesterday morning in NY. What's up with all this . C'mon.
    Drivers need to learn to pull off on a get'n on ramp. 15 minutes, a cup of coffee and a can of Starbucks doubleshot does the body good. We don't get hero awards but we do get saftey awards.

Rumor has it that a big trucking company owes us money and offered us trucks instead of cash.

nctruckdriver is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mildew View Post
    Drivers need to learn to pull off on a get'n on ramp. 15 minutes, a cup of coffee and a can of Starbucks doubleshot does the body good. We don't get hero awards but we do get saftey awards.
    you ain't lying brother; it's incredible how much 15 minutes can help and don't get me started on those starbuscks doubleshots

Quote Originally Posted by nctruckdriver View Post
    don't get me started on those starbucks doubleshots

I heard they got a big tax break for hiring so many. It seems freight is picking up and they are still hiring everywhere. The economy isn't picking up though. I wish I could see the big picture they're looking at. They've bought some trucks also.

BuzzBeez is offline Extraboard Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by mildew View Post

I heard they got a big tax break for hiring so many. It seems freight is picking up and they are still hiring everywhere. The economy isn't picking up though. I wish I could see the big picture they're looking at. They've bought some trucks also.
    No kidding. Gonna run an ad/ Extraboard driver looking for part time work. Available Sat/Sun/Mon and sometimes Tue when I don't get out on Mon. Have friends in same predicament also willing to work part time. Call 800 no extraboard work.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzBeez View Post
    No kidding. Gonna run an ad/ Extraboard driver looking for part time work. Available Sat/Sun/Mon and sometimes Tue when I don't get out on Mon. Have friends in same predicament also willing to work part time. Call 800 no extraboard work.
    Lol. I hope all the new hires arn't just to line Robs pockets with the tax break. Many drivers think so but i'm going to stay optimistic.
    Last edited by mildew; 09-11-2010 at 02:08 PM.

sponsored links
    I heard they fired my good friend at dispatch in 010

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast