Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
sponsored links


Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 84
  1. #1
    Big Red is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    246

    Facial hair policy

    sponsored links
    Has anyone heard a rumor that FXFE is going to start a policy of NO facial hair. :thumbsdown:Just wondering I have been told by a couple of Unreliable sources that they heard a rumor, I told them that I dont listen to rumors and not to worry about it until it comes from someone in red shirt. I do know that Express has a policy about facial hair.

  2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
    sponsored links
     
  3. #2
    gtrdone is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,512

    Facial hair policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Has anyone heard a rumor that FXFE is going to start a policy of NO facial hair. :thumbsdown:Just wondering I have been told by a couple of Unreliable sources that they heard a rumor, I told them that I dont listen to rumors and not to worry about it until it comes from someone in red shirt. I do know that Express has a policy about facial hair.
    I have heard nothing...

    Back when I was with Con-Way in the 90's we had one.. but I have never been one that could grow more than a go-tee..

    I would pass this one on as a rumor...

  4. #3
    Fedex_employee is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    292

    Facial hair policy

    Quote Originally Posted by gtrdone View Post
    I have heard nothing...

    Back when I was with Con-Way in the 90's we had one.. but I have never been one that could grow more than a go-tee..

    I would pass this one on as a rumor...
    Well the story is no hair on your face after the grandfather date, TBA, except a trim mustache above the lip. Also any and all drivers wearing fedex issued shorts will have to trim or shave their leg hairs on a daily basis.:BS::2affs5h:

  5. #4
    fl4823's Avatar
    fl4823 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    342

    Facial hair policy

    i would also have to say just a rumor, i mean come on guys some thing like this would bring down our diversity house


  6. #5
    gtrdone is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,512

    Facial hair policy

    Quote Originally Posted by FL4823 View Post
    i would also have to say just a rumor, i mean come on guys some thing like this would bring down our diversity house


    How much a month for the penthouse?

  7. #6
    gtrdone is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,512

    Facial hair policy

    Quote Originally Posted by Fedex_employee View Post
    Well the story is no hair on your face after the grandfather date, TBA, except a trim mustache above the lip. Also any and all drivers wearing fedex issued shorts will have to trim or shave their leg hairs on a daily basis.:BS::2affs5h:
    I thought that was UPS going to the hair policy?

  8. #7
    Jeff's Avatar
    Jeff is offline professional cat herder
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10,248

    Facial hair policy

    Quote Originally Posted by gtrdone View Post

    but I have never been one that could grow more than a go-tee..

    You call that a goatee?
    My opinions are mine and do not reflect the views of my employer. 24/7/365 Fax 206-309-7406

  9. #8
    JEEP JERK is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,395

    Facial hair policy

    can you say discrimination lawsuite.
    whats next no tats showing
    we will all have to march not walk
    all have blonde hair and blue eyes

  10. #9
    365Volare is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,583

    Facial hair policy

    I'll just put a bandaid on my 'stash' .....

  11. #10
    chitownpeddler's Avatar
    chitownpeddler is online now Premium Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,843

    Facial hair policy

    sponsored links
    what if I just start wearing a beard net all day?


Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 AM.
Powered by vBulletin™
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Image resizer by SevenSkins
Advertising positioning by Digital Point
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com