Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
sponsored links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hey Milwaukee!

slim66 is offline Banned
    sponsored links
    Quote Originally Posted by team486 View Post
    does that big huge woman that eats in the window at nite still work there. when i ran the road i got in their a few times and sat in the breakroom for 6 hrs one nite cause they didnt want to pay me to sit in the motel. i already had 4 hrs layover at the hotel before i punched in. i had to almost take the food from her to get her to sign my manifest. she was not a very pleasant women.
    I'm thinking not too many people are pleasant to you. Is there anyone you get along with? You hate the company, the union, your coworkers, your job, your truck, management, sunny days, etc. Everybody is always pissing on old team486. You ever begin to think its you? Maybe you are just a miserable person? You kick the dog and beat the wife when you get home?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    sponsored links

Justaguy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slim66 View Post
    I'm thinking not too many people are pleasant to you. Is there anyone you get along with? You hate the company, the union, your coworkers, your job, your truck, management, sunny days, etc. Everybody is always pissing on old team486. You ever begin to think its you? Maybe you are just a miserable person? You kick the dog and beat the wife when you get home?

The last I heard and spoke with her wsa that she was battling cancer....She wasn't that bad to be honest with ya. The few good guys/workers there were trumped by a thuggish lazy majority.......Sad.....very sad.

team486 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justaguy View Post
    The last I heard and spoke with her wsa that she was battling cancer....She wasn't that bad to be honest with ya. The few good guys/workers there were trumped by a thuggish lazy majority.......Sad.....very sad.
    Sorry to hear that, best of luck to her,hope she pulls through.

aww thanks for your concern of my well being. Sorry but when I have to fight everyday for my pay,work rules,seniority,safety, I get a little upset,unlike you that comes to work and let's them walk all over you without saying a word. And I apologize if I offended your management staff,I didn't realize you were the one buying her pizzas. I also prefer to drink a fifth of jack and a 6 pack before I get home and take care of business.so carry on your hypocritical ways on the yellow board and keep giving your precious holland 115% and I will continue to keep them from pissing on me. Because that is all they are worth anymore,a worthless bottom feeder company,that steals from their employees and customers.

slim66 is offline Banned
    aww thanks for your concern of my well being. Sorry but when I have to fight everyday for my pay,work rules,seniority,safety, I get a little upset,unlike you that comes to work and let's them walk all over you without saying a word. And I apologize if I offended your management staff,I didn't realize you were the one buying her pizzas. I also prefer to drink a fifth of jack and a 6 pack before I get home and take care of business.so carry on your hypocritical ways on the yellow board and keep giving your precious holland 115% and I will continue to keep them from pissing on me. Because that is all they are worth anymore,a worthless bottom feeder company,that steals from their employees and customers.
    You have no idea what I do at work. As for buying her pizzas, I haven't seen Shannon in years as I have worked the inbound for over 10 years so I haven't seen her. No I don't let this company or anybody for that matter piss on me but I don't go through life a miserable washed up old f*#k like you are either.

You have no idea what I do at work. As for buying her pizzas, I haven't seen Shannon in years as I have worked the inbound for over 10 years so I haven't seen her. No I don't let this company or anybody for that matter piss on me but I don't go through life a miserable washed up old f*#k like you are either.
    Your wrong once again. Holland is the one that is washed up not me. So with that in mind you can go f15%k yourself.

ESP
    ESP is offline Senior Member
    Your wrong once again. Holland is the one that is washed up not me. So with that in mind you can go f15%k yourself.
    WOW!, slim66, you better be careful what you say, someone may get the idea you like team 486! besides he wants to have sex with you, the way it sounds.

slim66 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justaguy View Post
    It really doesn't matter who the TM is or the Ops Mgr. is in that joint b/c of the thugs that work there. Most of the drivers (primarily city and dockmen) in that place are lazy thugs who do nothing than bring up terms of "past practice" and so on. I felt bad for the full times sups that worked (or still do) there in the past b/c they worked hard...Russ F, Sharon, Jason, and so on..

Heck, they probably have that jerk in the yard who openly swears on the radio to office staff....
    And yet they canned you.

slim66 is offline Banned
    If I was talented enough to pull that off, I wouldn't be driving a truck for a living. I guess I will just stick with your old lady.
    team486 likes this.

skullcramp is offline Member
    sponsored links
    Hey at least Jane gave us some leftover cake from her retirement party. And Nick bought pizza Friday, on his last day. And we're supposedly hiring 10-15 in the city. And we pushed out 1.9 Friday night. Gimme another glass of koolaide

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast