Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
sponsored links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    cntstop45 is offline Junior Member
    sponsored links
    A driver in Boston got wrote up this past week, it was an accident, he fell from the back of his truck, they wrote him up for not being aware of his surroundings. Didn't care if he was hurt or not. this is what LAX is doing now. The TM at Boston thinks we are an Army outfit, cause he was in the Army. He also worked at Estes, and Fedex, if that tells you anything. LAX takes the left overs, Pays them good dollars just to write up drivers, also Boston TM hides in the garage when things don't go his way, or it gets tough in the office, he can't do indound, outbound, or run the dispatch office.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    sponsored links

buffalobill is offline Senior Member
    what a suprise. lousy management and a company that won't listen to its workers on how to fix things and help them become more efficient. call up the teamsters local and start signing cards! its the only way to get these morons to listen!

Icequeen is offline Junior Member
    Safety bonuses came in today!

cntstop45 is offline Junior Member
    What they call a Safety Bonus, remember we are still down 5% in pay rate, so this so called Bonus is your money anyway, on a 40 hr week I'm down a dollar an hour. Forty dollars a week this bonus makes it six and quarter weeks of pay. A bonus is only if you are making pay grade.
    Also Carlstadt Term had a mass departure of people, seems drivers, dock workers, Supervisor's, and office workers left, it has been said that they went to another outfit that moved into the Woodbridge Term Land-Air was at . Several Terminal managers are there, and Spencer has been driving off and on. Gee I wonder if it could have been more money and benefits. Most of those workers were from Woodbridge area anyway. I wish them luck, you can only better yourself, by moving on. I'm just waiting for something to break, and I and a bunch of guys will bolt, of course that is what Land-Air is hoping well happen. They want to put pays back to the 80's level, and get rid of the rest of us.

buffalobill is offline Senior Member
    i thought guys in the 80's made better money than land air pays now, lol!

ltltrkr is offline Senior Member
    sponsored links
    nobodys in your old terminal but Swift, passed by the other day and it was wall to wall swift trailers and tractors. I know a bunch of your guys came our way and are doing good.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123