Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
sponsored links

nhirish is offline Junior Member

its nice to be busy

sponsored links
    things are going great here in londoderry ive been getting 50-55 hrs a week

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    sponsored links

fr8guru is offline Junior Member

its nice to be busy

Been busy everywhere. Tuesday was a new record for the year.

IceLady50 is offline Junior Member

Busy

Tuesday night - 3177 bills!!! whooohoooo

The Haymaker is offline Junior Member

its nice to be busy

Just finished a 25 stop peddle and came home 75000gvw. Yee haw! Too bad we're non-union, owned by Ross Express, and bound to be bankrupt with no insurance within the next few minutes...... (snicker snicker)

bluebell is offline Junior Member

Ke1lb

I think its disgraceful that you are making jest about people
    losing their jobs, losing their medical insurance, & another co in the industry going bankrupt ! weather they are Union or
    Non Union - Why would you gloat over someone else's
    misfortune ? Perfect example of ITS ALL ABOUT YOU / SELFISH -wonderful attitude - TOTALLY DIGUSTING.

its nice to be busy

Hey ke1lb - great to hear the good news. Out full - back full - that's the name of the game!

The Haymaker is offline Junior Member

its nice to be busy

Blubell, that was no jest. It was a statement. I've only been in here a short time and am already sick of those who have to come in here strictly out of jealousy for an ltl company that is showing success in a time when many carriers are hurting. Everything I mentioned was a rumor started by some slob who doesn't like what we are doing. Your damned right it's all about me. Actually, it's about me and all others on the payroll. If we are successful, our hard work is paying off. Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

And yes, that WAS my peddle run yesterday, when 12-15 bills has been the norm all winter. Let's hope it keeps up. Go Team LAXNE!

Scurvy had written somewhere that we are freight *****s, my only question is: Are we a cute freight *****? Ha!

its nice to be busy

sponsored links
    Quote Originally Posted by ke1lb View Post
    Blubell, that was no jest. It was a statement. I've only been in here a short time and am already sick of those who have to come in here strictly out of jealousy for an ltl company that is showing success in a time when many carriers are hurting. Everything I mentioned was a rumor started by some slob who doesn't like what we are doing. Your damned right it's all about me. Actually, it's about me and all others on the payroll. If we are successful, our hard work is paying off. Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

And yes, that WAS my peddle run yesterday, when 12-15 bills has been the norm all winter. Let's hope it keeps up. Go Team LAXNE!

Scurvy had written somewhere that we are freight *****s, my only question is: Are we a cute freight *****? Ha!
    Well done .... amen! Nice to see true team members on this board ... rather than the gloom and doomers! glad you are here! Everyone benefits from hard work during these difficult times. I'm with you!