Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
sponsored links

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Climate change/ global warming what ever you call it a Republican admits its true

SuperCourse is offline Senior Member
    sponsored links
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
    Nice pooch and I'm sure coming from Boston he's a good liberal
    Yea, he's probably got a picture of Elizabeth Warren by his bed. Better watch out Stark, in his world you're a 1%er, he'll be wanting some of your stuff.
    jimmy g and Toby like this.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    sponsored links

cmsdock is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba74 View Post
    sure tricks like not using data from the Siberian weather stations, or just the raw manipulation of data for money I love that today she is intelligent, tomorrow in your eyes she will be an idiot. Just like the NY Times will endorse Christie for president during the Rep primary then tell you what a loser he is during the general election
    I've noticed how the drone skipped right over your post about the left excluding scientific data. On to the next diversion!

Bubba74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsdock View Post
    I've noticed how the drone skipped right over your post about the left excluding scientific data. On to the next diversion!
    in his mind it is settled
    just wait until gas hits around $5 a gallon and home heating prices go up 50%
    that will be blamed on the "corporatists" not on govt who actually caused the problems

I am surprising just how many people believe that the Government is God, and that only they have the answer to so-called climate change. Forget it, they could not even run a corner kool-aid stand, what makes you think they could do the job of Mother Nature? As for the young ladies comments. Well there are fools in both parties. Just remember that the Democrates want to gain the power over the people quickly, while the Republicans are content to take a little longer .

Just remember that whether climate change is real, or man made, does not matter. We are not God and can not do a thing about it.

Toby is offline Senior Member
    No fears eventually the sun will go nova and end all the fears about global climate change on this planet and all of the planets in this system, I want to know how the government will attempt to mandate changes from that occurring. meanwhile its time to clean up more of that global warming stuff that keeps blanketing my drive.

Gore Enlists Extraterrestrials to fight Global Warming?

This whole debate (like healthcare) is about one thing control
    Toby likes this.

Airbrakes is offline Crazy Postman
    sponsored links
    Nobody denies the existence of "climate change". What more intelligent people question is the claim that mankind is solely responsible. There are far too many variables in play that can effect the overall climate of the earth.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast