Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
sponsored links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fthemwithasmile is offline Senior Member

Seattle losing freight to Tacoma

sponsored links
    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaTrucker View Post
    Sorry grumpy42 but you are wrong. The movement of work will still happen on Feb 21st. Seattle is also losing 12 line haul bids. That will put the loss of jobs at Seattle to over 20. So sorry.....
    The IBT and YRC have made an agreement to stop the diversion of Union work to the slums. Tacoma Trucker, let me ask you, did you sit in that meeting? Who told you it was still going to happen. You see the only people that you would have any contact with, that could give you an explanation, were on vacation Friday, and the word came down Thursday night. The company had to hear it from Union folks, their own company didn't even have the common courtesy to let even the top dogs know this was happening. So either your a high end management type of you are talking out your backside. And I know your not a high end management type.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    sponsored links

waterdog is offline Junior Member

cricketts

Fthemwithasmile is offline Senior Member

TacomaTrucker has been absent since the move he so wanted didn't happen. Just an FYI for all the nons out there. The Union does more than you would ever know. You are so concerned over $50.00 a month but my pension alone is worth that. Not to mention the right to bargain what we work for instead of taking a handout, job security, our medical and the fact that I can retire at 53 instead of hoping my 401K has value when I'm 59 1/2. Come on nons join us so we all can have a better life.

screwemwthasmle is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dave7v View Post
    USFTRUCKER is 100% right on this issue.
    terminal managers are now trying to figure out how to cut man hours by bumping start times on productive workers 1 hour later.everyone knows what this means-thats right more bring backs because we will be getting pickups much earlyer because we LOST a HOUR.reddaway managment dont give a rats AAAAAAA anymore and all the good drivers are getting infected by it.
    you boyzzzz in TAC better get ready for some serious butt busting in fewer hours and less pay because they will not put enough drivers on to cover it..................
    Thats exactly whats happening in SACRAMENTO-515. We're starting an HOUR late and their leaving PND drivers home. That means we're bringing back frt, and MISSING pickups. Also if you take your half hour lunch between your 4th and 6th hour dispatch blows their top. D.O.T. says all commercial truck drivers MUST take their BREAK between their 4th and 6th hour! SO how come all THOSE HIGH PAID SAFETY MANAGERS are not looking out for the DRIVERS? Thats their job to put safety FIRST.

fuller is offline Junior Member

sponsored links
    union dues are tax deductible

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123