Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
sponsored links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SMOKESTACK is offline Administrator
    sponsored links
    Thanks Jeff.

Most of all thanks "Gutterbum" for the memories .

TiredDvrsWife is offline Senior Member
    My prayers to the family. God Bless Driver, thou good and faithful servant.

crisscross is offline Junior Member
    R.I.P. Fred. You will be missed!

Always sad to learn of a death in our "family". Go with God friend. You will be missed.

othertrucker2001 is offline Professional Flummoxer
    Although we never met face to face, I have looked up to Fred since I first read his blog. Talk about someone to look up to.....MAN.....Fred is one of those people you HAVE to look up to. Fred's now been hauling The Word of God for sometime now. I hope I get to shake his hand when I back into that final loading dock. Go with God Fred. Prayers to his family and friends.

Jeff is offline professional cat herder
    My opinions are mine and do not reflect the views of my employer. 24/7/365 Fax 206-309-7406

R-14Driver is offline Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    After reading Fred's last blog entry all I can say is what class that man had ! I know in the bottom of my heart he's now sitting next to our lord !
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
    Mark Twain

Apostolic is online now Super Moderator
    Gee 58 is not that old?
    Thanks for posting his blog page Jeff.
    Where does the time go,I remember when you and Gutterbum where working to make this message board a place truckers could connect with their peers.
    As well as a grape vine of trucking industry news.

I had a different handle back in those early days,but I for one am very glad he had the forth-sight to start the ball rolling on this trucking message board.
    Rest in peace

Jeff is offline professional cat herder
    This was Gutterbums last post on his blog... I wanted to put it here as a reminder to all how precious life is...

RIP Fred..

December 08, 2010Well I finally got the final decision I guess. My Dr. said it’s time we shynchronized everything between the insurance company and the hospice program. There’s nothing else that can be done as far as treating the cancer so I guess I’m just waiting to meet my maker. As wierd as this may sound, no one wants to check out earlier that they have to but at the same time it’s exciting knowing I’ll finally be sitting at the feet of Jesus. I’m still a little worried about Momma but I think she’ll be ok. She’s a srong woman and hopefully I’ve got things set up financially for her. God will take care of the rest. So all in all I guess it’s as good a time as any to “go home”. One thing I would like to tell you folks is that for all the little nit picking things that Cigna seems to want to make us do under normal circumstances, during this major crisis, the have worked with me extrememly well. I’ve never dealt with an insurance company that seemed more infolved and genuinely concerned about how you are or how well you’re feeling. I lost it a little bit talking to the gal at Cigna today telling her how I was feeling and she lost it a little bit as well. Ok, enough of plugging Cigna. Just wanted you to know they’re there for you when it counts. I guess that’s about all I have for now. My time is growing very short but it’s been an enjoyable one. Mostly thanks to Momma, but I’ve really appreciated the time I shared with all you CB rambos and the same time. Ha! Hang in there are give ‘em an extra jab for me! God Bless you all
    My opinions are mine and do not reflect the views of my employer. 24/7/365 Fax 206-309-7406

SMOKESTACK is offline Administrator
    sponsored links
    He watches over all of us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast