Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
sponsored links

Rob
    Rob is offline Junior Member

New Compensation Policy

sponsored links
    Beginning this Fall, all OTR and Dedicated drivers with Schneider National will only receive pay raises when they attain (2) of their last (4) quarterly bonuses. Previously, drivers and office associates received pay raises according to tenure with the company.

Quarterly bonuses are attained by keeping certain criteria within pre-determined levels. Idle percentage, overspeed, safety, and service performance are the criteria considered for the bonus.
    Last edited by Rob; 08-18-2010 at 07:29 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    sponsored links

Butcherman is offline Union Man
    Intermodal drivers must get their Performance Bonus all year, then don't get a raise until the following quarter after their date of hire. I am sure glad that I am leaving this company.

Rob
    Rob is offline Junior Member
    sponsored links
    Butcherman, I was unaware of the Intermodal pay policy. I do not blame you for going elsewhere for employment. Without a doubt, many more drivers are doing the same thing. Schneider seemed like a good company to work for when I started in 2006, but things have gone down hill fast. Good luck in your career.