» Rules of the Road
Rules of the Road
1) Please keep foul language to a minimum, any excessive un-called for language will be removed and you will receive a final warning. Do not bypass language filters to skirt them, if we wanted that word here, we would not have blocked it in the first place.
2) There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations. This includes avatars and*signatures.
3) No last names, or personal information of any member is to be posted on Truckingboards,
this includes addresses, maps to where they live or phone numbers.
4) Threats of or insinuating bodily injury not tolerated here, do not
attempt to intimidate others, we are a friendly website and we will
cooperate with law enforcement.
5) There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.*
6) Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.Truckingboards is not a launchpad for your website, if you need advertising, contact the owner of Truckingboards Advertising,commercial-related or competing products are all forbidden in any relation to your
7) Pornography, Warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form, No Pornography, all parts must be covered and can't be seen thru.Pics posted must not have embedded links or be sourced from sites containing pornographic material.*
8) This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable, You are responsible for what you post here.*
9) Users may not publicly argue with a moderators decision. Any and/or all complaints directed towards the moderators decision must first be addressed to the moderator in question, via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, the moderator and member must send their disputes to the forum admin. The forum admin will have final decision and make appropriate changes if deemed necessary.*
10) Signatures may not contain images, this includes everyone... These take away from the quality of the threads and make them slower to load and navigate on most computers and mobile devices.
11) You may have one username and one only,If you are caught posting with
2 usernames you will be banned from Truckingboards, If you wish to change your name, you can do so by contacting the forum owner*
12) All posts must be family friendly, and Truckingboards staff has the
final decision, we take this very seriously here and this is what makes us
the best forum of it's kind on the internet.
13) Posting flame posts (posts intended to do nothing more but cause an argument) is not allowed here, you are a guest in other company forums, if you do so, you will not be allowed to post in that forum, you are not to go on other company forums for the sole purpose of putting down another company, this does not make you or your company look good, if you wish to talk about another company on your own forum and it relates to your company you are free to do so, we are not here to bash each other we are here for information, if you can't follow these guidelines we prefer you take it to a different website.
14)Although the administrators and moderators of Truckingboards Truck Drivers Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Truckingboards Truck Drivers Forum will not be held responsible for the content of any message. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The owners of Truckingboards Truck Drivers Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason,Truckingboards as a privately owned website reserves the right to operate it in the manner we choose as the overall good of the website, in other words, Truckingboards has the right to remove you for any reason if we feel you are a disruption to the website. No user is bigger than the site itself. Violation of any of these rules will result in consequences determined on a case-by-case basis up to being banned from Truckingboards.Truckingboards will not reveal your limited personal information without a court order, Truckingboards will cooperate with law enforcement*
15) The laws against libel apply to the Internet. You may not recklessly disregard the truth or knowingly write falsehoods about public figures or make negligent statements about private citizens. Private threats do not have First Amendment protection, and could subject you to prosecution.
All posts from news related websites must contain one paragraph of the
story and a link.
16) Truckingboards is a privately owned website, you are not provided with
freedom of speech here, only your government can guarantee you this, if your
content does not fit in our forum model, it will be removed, Truckingboards
welcomes members to report offensive content.
17) Use of the Private Messaging system to spam is not allowed here, if you
have been spammed by PM, please forward that PM to a staff member.
Prevent flame wars, attack the subject of the post and not the person
making the post, disagree without being disagreeable.
Minor offenses we give warnings, More serious offenses get banned,
sometimes for as little as a day, sometimes permanently, if you are banned
and you try to skirt a ban by registering another username, you will lose
all your privileges to post on Truckingboards forever, we hate to lose
members but we will not have a junk website either, a lot of people work hard
to provide this site for you, please respect us and we will respect you.
All messages sent to forums should be in compliance with our site agreement, site principals and forum*etiquette*rules.
A forum post can be sent to one forum area only. If a thread is related to more than one forum, it should still be posted to a single forum in which it fits better. Multiple posting of the same thread is not allowed.
Every forum thread should be created in the relevant forum and every post should be posted in the relevant thread. Irrelevant, off-topic posts and threads should not be posted.
Members should not post messages which can provoke, harass, disturb, agitate other members or minors.
Posts which can be considered rude, unfriendly, angered, ill-mannered, inappropriate, uncalled-for, gratuitous, disturbing, unrespectful, unjust by other site members or site administration should not be posted.
Replies and Questioning to warnings, notices and reminders of site administration and moderators, criticism,*complaints, discussions of site administration, site rules or the site itself, should be posted inside dedicated forum ONLY (if any) or sent via private message system or email system to site administration. Such discussions can not be pursued inside the public forums or existing threads.
If a forum discussion mentions about a name, trademark, organization in an ill-mannered way, the name should be hid. Our site and forum should not be used to disclose or expose names in a badly manner.
Posts in the forums are expected to be written in English as it is the default language of our community. Posts should be clear, understandable, correct in grammar where possible and should avoid using too many abbreviations and chat language slang.