Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
sponsored links

imported_clutchcargo is offline Senior Member

Ups Employee Discount On Insurance

sponsored links
    I found out that UPS employees get discounts on their home and vechile insurance with Liberty Mutual.

I called up an agent and told them I was a UPS Employee. The agent gave me a quote over the phone.

I had a savings of 35% on my home & autos compaired to what I was currently paying.

They also have a payroll deduction plan with no service charges.

I guess I will miss the little green guy, but someone else can pay for the commercials.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    sponsored links

galaxy99dx is offline ,,,,,dispatch

Did you find this from a link on UPSR's.com?

BusterNite is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by clutchcargo View Post
    I found out that UPS employees get discounts on their home and vechile insurance with Liberty Mutual.

I called up an agent and told them I was a UPS Employee. The agent gave me a quote over the phone.

I had a savings of 35% on my home & autos compaired to what I was currently paying.

I guess I will miss the little green guy, but someone else can pay for the commercials.
    I have been with Prudential Home & Auto who was bought out by Liberty Mutual for over 25 years. And I still got this discount back when UPS offered it. Nice discount.

imported_clutchcargo is offline Senior Member

I was told this by another UPS Employee.

I did look, but didn't find anything on UPSsers.com about it.

BusterNite is offline Senior Member

All you have to do is call Liberty Mutual and ask for a Quote and tell them you are a UPS employee. If you already have Liberty Mutual just call them and tell them that you are a UPS employee and you will see the discount on your next statement.

RevItUp is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by clutchcargo View Post

My current policies for 2 cars and my home expire 4-15 so I called Liberty and they are going to save me $891! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. You da man!

GLAD TO BE_UPSF is offline Senior Member

I just got off the phone with Liberty.
    They quoted me $300 per year MORE than I currently pay with Travelers...for the same coverages.
    I have been with Travelers for about 8 years because no one can ever come close to my rate.....let alone beat it.

I initially went to http://www.insweb.com
    and travelers was the cheapest quote I received. I have been with them ever since.
    I am not affiliated with insweb....just passing along a good site to get quotes so that you can find the best quote....then try Liberty Mutual and see where you get the best price.

I just went to insweb before I clicked submit to make sure it is still valid...it is.
    If for some reason you think I am trying to promote a particular site....do a google search on insurance quotes and pick one of your choosing.

How many of you are loyal to your local agent?
    You could probably save hundreds of dollars if you do a little shopping.
    Just trying to help.

Skeeter is offline Senior Member

sponsored links
    Quote Originally Posted by GLAD TO BE_UPSF View Post
    I just got off the phone with Liberty.
    They quoted me $300 per year MORE than I currently pay with Travelers...for the same coverages.
    I have been with Travelers for about 8 years because no one can ever come close to my rate.....let alone beat it.

I initially went to http://www.insweb.com
    and travelers was the cheapest quote I received. I have been with them ever since.
    I am not affiliated with insweb....just passing along a good site to get quotes so that you can find the best quote....then try Liberty Mutual and see where you get the best price.

I just went to insweb before I clicked submit to make sure it is still valid...it is.
    If for some reason you think I am trying to promote a particular site....do a google search on insurance quotes and pick one of your choosing.

How many of you are loyal to your local agent?
    You could probably save hundreds of dollars if you do a little shopping.
    Just trying to help.
    I have my auto and home insured through State Farm. I called Liberty and got quotes with them and it wasn't enough to make me move. Also watch some of the quotes they give you make sure they are the same. The fellow tried to low ball me and the coverage wasn't as good for the home. The auto was a little lower on medical to. So just be careful.