Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
sponsored links

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Chicago Ridge Yellow 300

snake eyes is offline Senior Member
    sponsored links
    sundays 705 union meeting members where told that the ridge is opening soon.
    tutone710 likes this.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    sponsored links

Yellow who is offline Senior Member
    Does it really matter where they move or what they remodel?? Overland Park will just sell and try to lease it back..
    albag and leatherneck like this.

Flywheel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfishcafe View Post
    No more like everything that wasn't nailed down was sold off due to our great leadership in overland park
    Why don't you get it right ! was stolen off due to the great leadership of your legacy company !!!

Flywheel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by albag View Post
    Does anyone seriously believe that YRC is going to spend BIG $$$$$ to move? LMAO NOT LIKELY!!!
    Well, will see next week if your LMAO.... Strong rumor has it company will announce it after xmas- as well as Libertyville closing to and possibly Crystal lake. Look for work to start in the Ridge in March. No wonder the Yellow driver's called you guy's RoadBots 4 yrs. ago.

Hoosierky is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flywheel View Post
    Well, will see next week if your LMAO.... Strong rumor has it company will announce it after xmas- as well as Libertyville closing to and possibly Crystal lake. Look for work to start in the Ridge in March. No wonder the Yellow driver's called you guy's RoadBots 4 yrs. ago.
    This would require a COO. That will take a while. Years even.

Kingfishcafe is offline Senior Member
    Doesn't matter to me which terminal we work out of, but if it'll stop the crying I'm all for it, to me its a building nothing more nothing less. I must admit I do miss my former employer the days of 100 percent pay was nice,
    Yellow who likes this.

Well at least he changed things up and said march usually its December. Next year lets say its in August for a nice change of pace LOL

COLKID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flywheel View Post
    i dont think they banned

comodeway,feel free to use it. only for guys that wont let it go, is what i use it for. he he

Roadway died the day smid took over besides everyone knows its all jevic and Preston's fault for our demise and let's not forget those evil USf workers or the dastardly Canadian reimer drivers sneaky fellows if you ask me always smiling, what would be funny is if they sold the heights and the dept that leases everything back did just that after selling it LOL
    Yellow who likes this.

roadkill340 is offline Senior Member
    sponsored links
    Since the ridge is not in either 705 or 710 territory what happens there if this were to occur?318 bolingbrook handles tbat area now,not sure what local that is you would not need them and the ridge would you?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast