Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
sponsored links

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Free Dumb

Thread: ABF CEO Gets $455,000 Raise!

Freightmaster1 is online now Premium Member

Question ABF CEO Gets $455,000 Raise!

sponsored links
    It's good to see that ABF is doing so well! Surely they won't dare ask for concessions or a sweeheart contract next year will they? The ABFS execs make sure they
    get their big paychecks and nice pensions! Let's hope the IBT Freight Division is watching this closely!

ABF CEO Gets $455,000 Raise | Teamsters for a Democratic Union

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    sponsored links

Free Dumb is offline Senior Member

slim66 is offline Banned
    Wow! I don't think you can get any more irrelevant than this post. Dumb sure does fit you.

What is dumber than saying something negative about someone you do not know anything about? Unintelligent people think dumb means unintelligent, so my name means I give Free advice to the Dumb. If you can not see how a CEO is overpaid, is relevant to a retired teacher is overpaid then I can not help you. Maybe you think they are worth the money. A retired teacher should get almost 10 times the average persons social security?
    Last edited by Free Dumb; 03-02-2012 at 11:06 AM.
    we2cq likes this.

pilot108 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Free Dumb View Post
    What is dumber than saying something negative about someone you do not know anything about? Unintelligent people think dumb means unintelligent, so my name means I give Free advice to the Dumb. If you can not see how a CEO is overpaid, is relevant to a retired teacher is overpaid then I can not help you. Maybe you think they are worth the money. A retired teacher should get almost 10 times the average persons social security?
    Are'nt you on the wrong site for this rant? ABF has their own site, Why would we worry about this with all that is going on here? Just saying we already got enough on our plate without ABF's problems posted here.

YRC also has an overpaid CEO, don't they?

Rifraf is offline Senior Member
    All you ABF Teamsters deserve credit for standing together and just saying NO to the corporate bullies. I take my hat off to you men and women and wish you all the best of luck with the upcoming contract negotiations.

Stoney is offline Senior Member
    sponsored links
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifraf View Post
    All you ABF Teamsters deserve credit for standing together and just saying NO to the corporate bullies. I take my hat off to you men and women and wish you all the best of luck with the upcoming contract negotiations.
    Corporate bullies? Lol, that's funny.