Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
sponsored links

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Healthcare Reform and You...

Stoney is offline Senior Member
    sponsored links
    Quote Originally Posted by ABFer View Post
    I am open to new and better ideas. I am not so sure that Obamacare kills jobs, adds to the national debt or makes insurance and medical care more expensive. I do hear plenty of rhetoric claiming it though. How does making uninsured people get insurance do any or all of that? The next step should be to turn the uninsureds away or towards some kind of clinic to give them minimum care.
    Your not sure uh? The CBO just released a report saying this law will cost us 2.5 trillion. Obutthead said it works only cost 900 billion.

The SBA( Small Business Administration ) also said job growth would hurt.

And premiums have been going up since this law was passed.

Making uninsured get insurance. Guess what genius. This is America,you remember the land of the free? No one should be forced to buy anything.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    sponsored links

COLKID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    USMC is hiring.
    So you think it could take all of today's youth. My god we would have to resurrect Ronald Ray Gun & start another deficit military spending buildup to get it that big!!!

Kingfishcafe is offline Senior Member
    I don't know how This will all work out and of course with any government program there's going to be abuses, but let's be honest premiums didn't go up because of this law,

wolf is offline Senior Member
    Stoney? Be Honest???

SuperCourse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfishcafe View Post
    Well let's see if my kid was going to college what would be so bad about him being covered under my insurance????????

Whether you know it or not your allready paying for those that have no insurance, emergency rooms cant turn anyone away and since many of them can't or won't pay guess what the costs are added onto your bill
    I have no problem with college students or vocational students being covered to 26, as long as they are full time students. This law covers all, even the slackers.
    Triplex likes this.

What would you have done???????

I would have removed the free care if you can't pay and let the market act as it should, which is cruel in a way

Wolf what's so funny do you think premiums wouldn't have gone up either way????

Triplex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCourse View Post
    I have no problem with college students or vocational students being covered to 26, as long as they are full time students. This law covers all, even the slackers.
    Exactly right. Remember when an undergraduate degree took only four years? Too many of today's college students don't want morning or Friday classes, that interferes with their fun time. College itself has (like so many other things) become big business more interested in money than their real purpose - education. That's partially why they've dumbed down requirements so much. Keep 'em coming and paying - who cares how long it takes.
    Sgt. Schultz likes this.

SuperCourse is offline Senior Member
    sponsored links
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplex View Post
    Exactly right. Remember when an undergraduate degree took only four years? Too many of today's college students don't want morning or Friday classes, that interferes with their fun time. College itself has (like so many other things) become big business more interested in money than their real purpose - education. That's partially why they've dumbed down requirements so much. Keep 'em coming and paying - who cares how long it takes.
    And then when they do graduate and can't find that lucrative career they thought their diploma entitled them to, they just choose to lie around in the basement. There's lots of jobs out there, I see signs in windows all the time seeking help.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast