New Penn | 07 in shambles

funny thing happened last Friday. apparently the new dispatcher Anthony, who acts like a stubborn, high-strung /coke head with the way he operates, walked out on the job after a dust up with the new TM. these 2 morons are both new to the company, neither have a clue however the TM is the lesser of 2 evils i think. anyway, i saw this jagoff grab his coat and walk out. ...what's amazing is one of the office clerks said he was called to return or be fired by Todd or someone else in upper management. WTF lol, i was told management does this when it comes to disciplining their own. give them a chance but also written up with an understanding that next time it won't be tolerated. dispatch in 07 is a total fest...waiting for someone to lose it in there soon

funny thing happened last Friday. apparently the new dispatcher Anthony, who acts like a stubborn, high-strung /coke head with the way he operates, walked out on the job after a dust up with the new TM. these 2 morons are both new to the company, neither have a clue however the TM is the lesser of 2 evils i think. anyway, i saw this jagoff grab his coat and walk out. ...what's amazing is one of the office clerks said he was called to return or be fired by Todd or someone else in upper management. WTF lol, i was told management does this when it comes to disciplining their own. give them a chance but also written up with an understanding that next time it won't be tolerated. dispatch in 07 is a total fest...waiting for someone to lose it in there soon
a total sh*tfest i meant in re to dispatch

update at Maspeth... young jagoff dispatcher who thought he could run the place was shown the door on Friday. it was long rumored to happen. thankfully for all of us drivers it finally happened. might've been one of the worst hires ever. heard he followed Clyde, another jagoff, to OD in Brooklyn. goodf*ckin bye

seems like the morons who run Maspeth are at it again. a veteran dispatcher told the TM to F off once told he'd be working nights & quit. seems like nothing i know but the guy really worked well with us drivers & the customers. biggest mistake upper management made was letting this mental midget become the TM. the guy is theee most ignorant & absent minded person I've ever encountered. instead of finding a replacement for Todd, Bob N, now with SAIA, handed his lackey the keys to the car. if he was on fire i wouldn't even spit on him

up date Maspeth is falling apart Todd/VP...... is running the show WITH.... the terminal manger both knows nothing not how to dispatch or speak to staff.. he tried to send out two 45" foot trailer lift gate trailer in the city area which is not legal in the 5 boros and lost his mind knowing well that's not legal too do in the city area or runs 53 foot trl in the city only exception to the rule is the airport dhl for pick up...... Oh btw they fired all the security guards today.. but they will waste money on posters cups useless handheld devices and cry with money going to the top ceo and his flunkys.... money now or close your doors

update at Maspeth... young jagoff dispatcher who thought he could run the place was shown the door on Friday. it was long rumored to happen. thankfully for all of us drivers it finally happened. might've been one of the worst hires ever. heard he followed Clyde, another jagoff, to OD in Brooklyn. goodf*ckin bye

well one thing have to get the company steward gone too side to much with the company like he's owns the company and we are stealing money from him

up date Maspeth is falling apart Todd/VP...... is running the show WITH.... the terminal manger both knows nothing not how to dispatch or speak to staff.. he tried to send out two 45" foot trailer lift gate trailer in the city area which is not legal in the 5 boros and lost his mind knowing well that's not legal too do in the city area or runs 53 foot trl in the city only exception to the rule is the airport dhl for pick up...... Oh btw they fired all the security guards today.. but they will waste money on posters cups useless handheld devices and cry with money going to the top ceo and his flunkys.... money now or close your doors
Todd cant dispatch

so another dispatcher leaves lol. last guy was some anxiety having know-it-all who had to smoke weed to get the edge off. he sucked anyway, i believe he went to OD in Brooklyn. the recent guy who quit was pretty good. very professional and someone who listened. while these two guys are very different in personality, there is something that they have in common. they both quit because of the TM, John T, a condescending know-it-all who only believes his way is the right way. when will Todd & Co realize the mistake they made and put this guy out to pasture?