Yellow | $1.00 by March 14th

jacksauce

TB Lurker
Credits
YRC will be trading for 10 dimes in 2 weeks. These GDP #'s and the increase of unemployed American workers is killing our stock. The American investor has lost all faith in this stimulous and this economy. Obama is more concerned with his agenda, than our agenda. If you own this stock, I would hedge it by shorting it. I've bought this stock all the way down, and now it's time to cover my ***. You should seriously consider the same. This does not look good boys. Just one more bad statement from Bill, and any outsider will dump at ANY cost. Mark my words. $1.00 and sinking, wait and see.

Disclaimer.....The Truckingboards.com Forum has been designed to allow our subscribers to post their thoughts and comments regarding the ever-changing Transportation industry Truckingboards.com is not liable for any trading consequences incurred by readers as a result of heeding predictions, analysis or recommendations on the forum.

Hmmm....the same people who ran this economy into the ditch, are the same ones who are complaining about the size of the tow-truck to pull it out!....kK

Hmmm....the same people who ran this economy into the ditch, are the same ones who are complaining about the size of the tow-truck to pull it out!....kK
Stick to your corrupt party beliefs .
All you're doing is being herded like sheep. Doesn't matter which of the two crooked parties you cling to. You've been sold out. As for the Democraps, 15 Democraps could have, should have killed CAFTA. Sold out again.
It'd getting real old listening to the herded sheep complaining and whining about baby buska. His ilk voted for the first bailout for his buddies.
The "Messiah" is now paying back for those who "anointed" him.
You've been distracted and cheated by both.
Time to open your eyes
When you vote, do you allow someone to look over your shoulder or are you able to chose in secrecy?
They looked over your shoulder in Russia
The record is clear, we just recall parts of history that suit our needs at the time.

Stick to your corrupt party beliefs .
All you're doing is being herded like sheep. Doesn't matter which of the two crooked parties you cling to. You've been sold out. As for the Democraps, 15 Democraps could have, should have killed CAFTA. Sold out again.
It'd getting real old listening to the herded sheep complaining and whining about baby buska. His ilk voted for the first bailout for his buddies.
The "Messiah" is now paying back for those who "anointed" him.
You've been distracted and cheated by both.
Time to open your eyes
When you vote, do you allow someone to look over your shoulder or are you able to chose in secrecy?
They looked over your shoulder in Russia
The record is clear, we just recall parts of history that suit our needs at the time.

??????????????????..............KK

I think both parties are corrupt, but I just can't see how anyone could see the one we have in there now as the lesser of the 2 evils....

This guy has spent more money in 39 days than Bush did in 8 years while fighting 2 wars and 911... Now don't get me wrong, I was very disappointed in Bush, especially in his second term, but how in the hell is this guy better? He told you he is going to remove all operations in Iraq by aug 2010, but he is leaving 50,000 troops, how is that ending the war? Said he would close gitmo in a year.... who wants to bet me some money on that one?

I am not going to get into a big political argument with a bunch of Democrats, but you can bet your *** that Bush was far closer to the democratic system you wanted to see in America than Obama will ever be.

This guy is gonna kill corporate America and small business and us little guys will be the ones to suffer.

Where do I join the church of jeff

AMEN BROTHER AMEN:bowdown:

Jeff;555464]I think both parties are corrupt, but I just can't see how anyone could see the one we have in there now as the lesser of the 2 evils....

This guy has spent more money in 39 days than Bush did in 8 years while fighting 2 wars and 911... Now don't get me wrong, I was very disappointed in Bush, especially in his second term, but how in the hell is this guy better? He told you he is going to remove all operations in Iraq by aug 2010, but he is leaving 50,000 troops, how is that ending the war? Said he would close gitmo in a year.... who wants to bet me some money on that one?

I am not going to get into a big political argument with a bunch of Democrats, but you can bet your *** that Bush was far closer to the democratic system you wanted to see in America than Obama will ever be.

This guy is gonna kill corporate America and small business and us little guys will be the ones to suffer.

Just dont take away our guns!!!!!!!!!!!!...........I will take care of myself.........dont need government looking after me or my family..........nuff said.........:duh:

He told you he is going to remove all operations in Iraq by aug 2010, but he is leaving 50,000 troops, how is that ending the war?
How would you like to be one of the remaining 50,000 troops? I know that I wouldn't want to be a sitting duck for them nutjobs. The fewer troops we have over there, the more targets there are on each guys back. I would tell Uncle Sam to bite me, if I was picked to stay as a sitting duck.

Leave 50,000 troops and call the war "done". Obama must be joking.:duh:

barry osama is gonna tax the ammo so bad you wont be able to buy any, people dont know what they voted in, not my president, never will be, need to put him, pelosi and the rest of the retarded liberals in a boat and send them to chavez, boy i miss President Bush.

barry osama is gonna tax the ammo so bad you wont be able to buy any, people dont know what they voted in, not my president, never will be, need to put him, pelosi and the rest of the retarded liberals in a boat and send them to chavez, boy i miss President Bush.

I think a lot will miss him before long.He did some crappy stuff but at least he had a back bone.Remember 911??

Compared to this tax and spend liberal we have in there now, I would take Bush any day. I am a conservative and I will vote most conservative regardless of party.... America got played, and now we all gotta pay.

I miss President Reagan...:smilie_132:

Hell we just need a President that does what he says he will do when he is running for President