Yellow | $1.00 by March 14th

Ha hahahahha

YRC will be trading for 10 dimes in 2 weeks. These GDP #'s and the increase of unemployed American workers is killing our stock. The American investor has lost all faith in this stimulous and this economy. Obama is more concerned with his agenda, than our agenda. If you own this stock, I would hedge it by shorting it. I've bought this stock all the way down, and now it's time to cover my ***. You should seriously consider the same. This does not look good boys. Just one more bad statement from Bill, and any outsider will dump at ANY cost. Mark my words. $1.00 and sinking, wait and see.

I hope you drive a truck better than you predict stocks!!! hahhahhahhaaaaa:biglaugh:

I looked at the whole slide show that Zollars and Wicks went through at the JP Morgan Conference. It was very positive and really quite impressive. The "worse case" scenarios that they showed were even positive. But, if the economy settles down or even starts to improve, the competition better look out. The future does look very good for YRCW. The stock shows that the conference information was very positive. (up $.89 yesterday):1036316054:

With the closure of business around the globe, how can you ever dream up a positive to recover from that kind of dept. If you get excited about a bunch of day trading driving stock up & down, I hope you are not an investor. Holy cow.

Here is what I've learned as an investor...............NOT MUCH

That's about the same as the "truck driving and dock working financial experts" I work with on a daily basis.

I looked at the whole slide show that Zollars and Wicks went through at the JP Morgan Conference. It was very positive and really quite impressive. The "worse case" scenarios that they showed were even positive. But, if the economy settles down or even starts to improve, the competition better look out. The future does look very good for YRCW. The stock shows that the conference information was very positive. (up $.89 yesterday):1036316054:

With the closure of business around the globe, how can you ever dream up a positive to recover from that kind of dept. If you get excited about a bunch of day trading driving stock up & down, I hope you are not an investor. Holy cow.
My post must have been a little bit too positive for you to handle. Take the sharp object away from your wrist.:loser:

YRC will be trading for 10 dimes in 2 weeks. These GDP #'s and the increase of unemployed American workers is killing our stock. The American investor has lost all faith in this stimulous and this economy. Obama is more concerned with his agenda, than our agenda. If you own this stock, I would hedge it by shorting it. I've bought this stock all the way down, and now it's time to cover my ***. You should seriously consider the same. This does not look good boys. Just one more bad statement from Bill, and any outsider will dump at ANY cost. Mark my words. $1.00 and sinking, wait and see.

3/13 after hours stock closed at $1.00x 3.:biglaugh:

i hope you dont make your living in the stock market:nutkick:

Thanks for the "hot" tip Cramer!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::smilie_132:

Your post shows a very basic misunderstanding of the US constitutional democracy.

It is not, as you state, mob rule because of the Constitutional protections afforded us by the Judicial Branch of the government, AKA the Supreme Court.

As much as folks love to whine about the ACLU and the courts, it is this judicial system that can and does strike down laws because thy run counter to our US Constitution. This protects us from what the founding fathers called "the tyranny of the majority".

Actually, testy; with the 17th Amendment, we changed from a Republic, with Senators appointed by the states to avoid Federal Mandates- to a Democracy (Mob Rule). As we were warned, "Once 51% of the people find they can vote themselves approriations from the public coffers, it's the end of the Republic".

Courts have been misapplying the Constitution ever since Jefferson influenced the John Jay Supreme Court to adopt the "Wall of Seperation" that is nowhere in the Constitution..... More and more our justices vote not by what the Constitution they swore to uphold says, but by International Law. You may like that, but I'm for OUR Laws, not Scandinavia's.....

free lunch is not a right

Actually, testy; with the 17th Amendment, we changed from a Republic, with Senators appointed by the states to avoid Federal Mandates- to a Democracy (Mob Rule). As we were warned, "Once 51% of the people find they can vote themselves approriations from the public coffers, it's the end of the Republic....

More than 51% think there's a "Free Lunch" coming their way

Add in the thousands of government drones whose job depends on appropriating these 'entitlements' and it is way past 51%.

More than 51% think there's a "Free Lunch" coming their way

I know. They are wishing to make government god; the decider, the provider, the protector. Since the True God has told us we are either "with Him, or a'gin Him" I see those such as Obama expanding government to become god (small g) as the most dangerous people on the planet. It's only my hope that they really do not know what they are bringing on (The End Times of Revelation). I stand with my life, my very Soul, againt Obama's Marxism.

Jimmy, are you talking of the "Messiah" or of a false "god"or deity , one that Moses saw being worshiped after the Burning Bush.

Add in the thousands of government drones whose job depends on appropriating these 'entitlements' and it is way past 51%.
Hey now, Jimmy spent umpteen amounts of time and money to get them under his wing so they could taste the teet of society. That and all those parking lot attendants.

The market will artificially be boasted, including YRC to install confidence into the continued worshiping of this false deity and then the winds of Satan will convene.
And hey, I don't even go to church on Sundayand I know this stuff.

March 26th..Closing price: $4.22...still wait and see?