Yellow | #1 worse place to work CELL BLOCK 309 yrc treats them like slaves,out to get ya

They havent got them all yet but word is its coming. So far they have fired around 8 people. Seems like the good ol roadway boys like to have people punch them out and get free overtime. Word is that this has been going on for years. I heard that there are around 70 roadway guys that are being checked now. This has nothing to do with any 'new' cameras. They have had cameras all over the dock and in the breakroom for years. Lets just hope that they get rid of the bad apples!

They havent got them all yet but word is its coming. So far they have fired around 8 people. Seems like the good ol roadway boys like to have people punch them out and get free overtime. Word is that this has been going on for years. I heard that there are around 70 roadway guys that are being checked now. Lets just hope that they get rid of the bad apples!
No, not them. I find that very hard to believe. Well, I guess there will be a lot less people sitting around in the breakroom playing poker, all day. Now the company should install those dashboard monitors, so they get rid of those other bad apples/cheaters, too. Otherwise, it will affect the company's scorecard on the CSA 2010. Wow, come to think of it that may even involve half of the company's drivers nation wide, right there. :biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
They havent got them all yet but word is its coming. So far they have fired around 8 people. Seems like the good ol roadway boys like to have people punch them out and get free overtime. Word is that this has been going on for years. I heard that there are around 70 roadway guys that are being checked now. This has nothing to do with any 'new' cameras. They have had cameras all over the dock and in the breakroom for years. Lets just hope that they get rid of the bad apples!
Seems to me YRC don't need any cameras, They have the good ol Yellow boys looking out and spying for them at 309. Thank God you Yellow dock workers are so trust worthy and worry about YRC financial conditions[ vote yes].Keep up the good work, if YRC goes down you guys might have a career being a spotter for some other freight company. Teamsters looking out for Teamsters, I guess not at 309. Them Roadway boys must carry top seniority spots over there right guys. How disgusting when people are happy when so called co- workers are fired.

Seems to me YRC don't need any cameras, They have the good ol Yellow boys looking out and spying for them at 309. Thank God you Yellow dock workers are so trust worthy and worry about YRC financial conditions[ vote yes].Keep up the good work, if YRC goes down you guys might have a career being a spotter for some other freight company. Teamsters looking out for Teamsters, I guess not at 309. Them Roadway boys must carry top seniority spots over there right guys. How disgusting when people are happy when so called co- workers are fired.
IMO, those co-workers got fired for cheating the system by stealing. Similar to those other co-workers that use their old traditional pride for cheating on their logbooks on a daily basis. Stealing work away from people who are laid off. Don't worry, I'm sure the dashboard monitors will set a new tone, and put a stop to that ::shit:: real quick. Vote Yes, it will. :hysterical:

IMO, those co-workers got fired for cheating the system by stealing. Similar to those other co-workers that take their old traditional pride on cheating on their logbooks on a daily basis. Stealing work away from people who are laid off. Don't worry, I'm sure the dashboard monitors will set a new tone, and put a stop to that ::shit:: real quick. Vote Yes, it will. :hysterical:
Not talking about cheating on log books or hurting people on lay off. I agree with you that shouldn't happen. Oh I forgot you are one of those boy scout teamsters that never does anything wrong. Come on, I've been around a long time and I would bet anything that we all have milked the company in one way or another. Be honest!!

Roady, guess what fool made this statement.

"learn from someone who knows the system. I believe I still hold the record at YRC for getting paid (62 1/2 hrs) of clock time on a breakdown, plus a Tracy, CA for that same week's pay."

Hard to milk a company that cuts your pay, shorts your pay, doesn't pay into your pension (even before you vote on it), and even tries to short you on layover pay. If my name was Zollars, I would be milking the company.

Not talking about cheating on log books or hurting people on lay off. I agree with you that shouldn't happen. Oh I forgot you are one of those boy scout teamsters that never does anything wrong. Come on, I've been around a long time and I would bet anything that we all have milked the company in one way or another. Be honest!!
The only thing I can honest about, is the fact that if those drivers don't stop cheating on their logbooks, they will be wearing this new technology for every trip. This wireless connection will be connected to the dashboard monitor.

The app that can read your mind: iPhone brainwave detector was only a matter of time | Mail Online

This will help the company on predicting and eliminating those illegal or unsafe driving behaviors, practiced by the traditional group. The company does have a right to know when drivers are putting themselves and the company at risk. Don't get me wrong, the traditional group are hard workers, but not smart workers. This headset will help those drivers to perform safety and re-organize their thoughts/behaviors to work legal again. Remember, the company already received their "Warning Letter" from the FMCSA about the CSA 2010 Program, and I'm sure the company doesn't want to starting having a bad scorecard rating at the start.

Roady, guess what fool made this statement.

"learn from someone who knows the system. I believe I still hold the record at YRC for getting paid (62 1/2 hrs) of clock time on a breakdown, plus a Tracy, CA for that same week's pay."
Let me think about it for a moment and I'll get back to you, got some Spagetti on the stove cooking!!!

I
Hard to milk a company that cuts your pay, shorts your pay, doesn't pay into your pension (even before you vote on it), and even tries to short you on layover pay. If my name was Zollars, I would be milking the company.

I agree with you 100%, all I am saying is we all have taken advantage of the rules during our careers. Be honest with yourself.

Zollars didn't vote Yes three times in a row. So everyone agreed 100% with the restruturing plan to move forward. Remember, the wellness program is required for the drivers in the CSA 2010 Program.

https://portalapp.compliancesafetysystems.com/cds/

Yes, it is #4 from the link above. It's time for those drivers to start volunteering for those enhanced physicals. Don't worry, I'm sure there will be some strong staff members present, at the facility for those Biometric Screenings, just in case. :biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator: