Yellow | #1 worse place to work CELL BLOCK 309 yrc treats them like slaves,out to get ya

No 4= White, 6= Mack, I think 5 was for L/H Fords they were all gone by the time I got here, but there were still some 4 digit Whites floating around.
Wasn't until the 6 digit numbers that the second number was the model year in the L/H fleet.

Yes you are right about the first number and I stand corrected . We also had west coast only trucks for the mountains and triples that stayed in the western states only . Some where the 43XXX Road Bosses with the yellow cat engine , the 433XX white cab overs with the detroit big "8's" and the few remanding Western Gillette long and I mean long nose freight shakers that where twin screws until some maintenance genus came from out east but I cannot remember there numbers .

I had a retired White cab over day cab, probably a newer one(81'), one of the first jiff units, for a P&D unit big square fuel tanks, spent more money fixing, replacing and cleaning up the fuel spills then it would have cost for a new P&D tractor. Had 2 guys that loved it and would fight over who was going to drive it, nobody else would go near it:)

yea you guys at roadway didnt follow the nmfa and worked you guys 7 days a week im sorry alot of us yellow guys like makeing less and beieng home enjoy lifefishing hunting spending timewithfamily had work rules and managmentthat wasnt out to fire you and by the way in the midwest its 90 percent roadway managment , dispatchers .... your old junk trailers your 1980s out date computer system , your payroll, terminal numbers , logbooks pay recs .....so it is now roadway not yellow so your in a fairy tale world buddy oh wait i cant make 95,000 year thats the part of roadway thats missing....... bo ho sorry more to life then being in a truck 7 days a week
You going to have to forgive them, mesters. Because, many of them thought that the NMFA was the same as NAFTA. After they receive the company recommendation of the Biometric Screening, they will be wearing new innovative, matching, upgraded technology devices with their old traditional work shirts. This device will be connected to the dashboard monitors. So they can learn how not to drive/work over their (legal) amount of working hours each day, and I don't think their going to want to complain about it neither.

http://www.moorepet-petdoors.com/PetSafe-Deluxe-Little-Dog-Bark-Spray-Bark-Control-p/pbc00-11283.htm

:LMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
yea you guys at roadway didnt follow the nmfa and worked you guys 7 days a week im sorry alot of us yellow guys like makeing less and beieng home enjoy lifefishing hunting spending timewithfamily had work rules and managmentthat wasnt out to fire you and by the way in the midwest its 90 percent roadway managment , dispatchers .... your old junk trailers your 1980s out date computer system , your payroll, terminal numbers , logbooks pay recs .....so it is now roadway not yellow so your in a fairy tale world buddy oh wait i cant make 95,000 year thats the part of roadway thats missing....... bo ho sorry more to life then being in a truck 7 days a week
mesters, the name is perfect. Listen with all that spare time you have being home try taking a class or two about writing and spelling. You need some help in these areas, and in a few other areas too.

You going to have to forgive them, mesters. Because, many of them thought that the NMFA was the same as NAFTA. After they receive the company recommendation of the Biometric Screening, they will be wearing new innovative, matching, upgraded technology devices with their old traditional work shirts. This device will be connected to the dashboard monitors. So they can learn how not to drive/work over their legal amount of hours each day, and I don't think their going to complain about it neither.

PetSafe Deluxe Little Dog Bark Spray Bark PBC00-11283 :LMAO:

I will now have to amend my previous statement " All this bullshit between Yellow and Roadway really is funny ! I can end it all with one word and one word only "ZOLLARS " take that and put that in your Yellow pipe and smoke it !!! "

To a new one

All this bullshit between Yellow and Roadway really is funny ! I can end it all with two words and two words only "ZOLLARS " and "Spaghetti" take that and put that in your Yellow pipe and smoke it !!!

Spaghetti........if I hear you talk about biometric screening or some other new-fangled You Tube gizmo post, I'm going to blow oats all over my keyboard. ENOUGH!

CELL BLOCK 309 is part of the YRC franchise. It's no different in Chicago then it is Portland Maine or Portland Oregon..
th_tumblr_lf4mpdbkBY1qza3r8o1_500.jpg

10 guys stealing time and punching out somone for work not performed ?????
Doesn't matter, as long as a driver is still on the property of the company facility is on duty time, unless relieved of duty by the manager/dispatcher.

Question 10: How does compensation relate to on-duty time?

Guidance: The fact that a driver is paid for a period of time does not always establish that the driver was on-duty for the purposes of part 395 during that period of time. A driver may be relieved of duty under certain conditions and still be paid.

Question 11: Must non transportation-related work for a motor carrier be recorded as on-duty time?

Guidance: Yes. All work for a motor carrier, whether compensated or not, must be recorded as on-duty time. The term “work” as used in the definition of “on-duty time” in §395.2 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSRs) is not limited to driving or other non transportation-related employment.

Interpretation for 395.2: - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration

If that doesn't work, there's always a chance with a grievance. Ever try or attempt to follow/practice one legal work rule, yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend I needed your post this morning !!!! Thanks for the laugh and thanks for the " if " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LMAO:

For sure! I remember when joe wanted to go deer hunting a couple years ago with me so I stop by about 3:30am and he insisted on bringing his mannlicher:chairshot:! I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised with the 100s of richard simmons posters he had on the walls.
Needless to say I didn't walk but ran to my truck and went hunting by myself. One of the strangest days of my life!!!

I'm surprised that no one from Chicago had mentioned that over 30 employees from 309 were walked off the property. From what I was told, they were caught by the company's new (Surveillance Cameras).