FedEx Freight | 10 Trucking Executives Indisted In Massive @280m Fraud

Those mug shots of those immigrant,”trucking executives”, pretty much says it all. Right along with the many sham operators in the Chicago area.
Hmm. Utah....I remember last year a couple of well dressed young guys on bicycles came by the Coop yard and were talking to the Moldo yard guys. A few of the Moldos had left not long after......

Hmm. Utah....I remember last year a couple of well dressed young guys on bicycles came by the Coop yard and were talking to the Moldo yard guys. A few of the Moldos had left not long after......
I ran into one of them. They now do Uber Eats for Cap’s...

Wonder if they ride those bikes to shaky, they're in our neighborhood all summer.

https://www.ccjdigital.com/trucking-company-owners-fedex-ground-manager-indicted-in-pay-to-play-bribery-scheme/?utm_source=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_content=11-01-2019&utm_campaign=Commercial Carrier Journal&ust_id=124f9551466b2c5785e539d1cda3c973&utm_term=newsletter-2-daily-position-top-story

"...The indictments allege that Mower would inflate the number of weekly miles driven by the companies, and the trucking companies would also receive payments for “ghost routes” they never actually ran."

"FedEx notes that it did not lose a material amount of money from the scheme because it would have paid for the work to be done anyway."

:scratchhead:
When can we get these "ghost routes" here at Freight?