Politics | 100% Trump

flybynite

AD FREE
I voted straight GOP.
I think Oz is Muslim.
Mastrianno too nice of a Christian.
It was all about Shapiro winning....even McConnell wanted him over a decent guy like Mastrianno.....why?

J word. Suckup of course.

Total J word triumph. Fetterman doesn't mention religion...he and Shapiro are Wolf commies. With Levine.

So it was...Jewish Supremacy beats all.
Shapiro.
He's gonna destroy Pennsylvania......but surely allow him to do so.
Never ever ever be Evil A word to stop it.
It needs to be stopped. And it'll never be stopped being prim and proper.
Slave, what are you saying? All of what is happening has been foretold for thousands of years. It’s in prophecy within the Bible. Now you claiming to be a Christian you ought to know that. I’ve done studies and prayed concerning this. Do I go around saying the sky is falling, no. Am I a member of some cult, no. Fact is that I get so stirred up by what’s happening around me that I tend to lose self control of my comments which I must apologize for.
There’s only 1 hope that we should have and that hope is in Christ Jesus. With that hope I choose to vote according to who lines up best with my beliefs. Trump, and other constitutional conservatives are who I vote for. I support candidates in Arizona, Washington, Texas, and other states. I’ve told you that I am 25% Jewish due to my grandmother. I support the people of Israel, not necessarily the government. I read the Messianic Bible that ties in the original Hebrew and Greek into us as Christians.
I write this not to criticize you but to let you see where our hope really is.
I want to apologize to Jeff and TB leadership and anyone on here that this post offends. That is not my intention.

Jeff

Sole Proprietor
Administrator
Super Administrator
Slave, what are you say? All of what is happening has been foretold for thousands of years. It’s in prophecy within the Bible. Now you claiming to be a Christian you ought to know that. I’ve done studies and prayed concerning this. Do I go around saying the sky is falling, no. Am I a member of some cult, no. Fact is that I get so stirred up by what’s happening around me that I tend to lose self control of my comments which I must apologize for.
There’s only 1 hope that we should have and that hope is in Christ Jesus. With that hope I choose to vote according to who lines up best with my beliefs. Trump, and other constitutional conservatives are who I vote for. I support candidates in Arizona, Washington, Texas, and other states. I’ve told you that I am 25% Jewish due to my grandmother. I support the people of Israel, not necessarily the government. I read the Messianic Bible that ties in the original Hebrew and Greek into us as Christians.
I write this not to criticize you but to let you see where our hope really is.
I want to apologize to Jeff and TB leadership and anyone on here that this post offends. That is not my intention.
You don't have to apologize to me for anything. I worship no politician , I am not a cult but Trump Policy works and thats why I support him. So many in the media trying to take him down because he gets in their pocketbook

flybynite

AD FREE
You don't have to apologize to me for anything. I worship no politician , I am not a cult but Trump Policy works and thats why I support him. So many in the media trying to take him down because he gets in their pocketbook
Thanks Jeff. I just try to cover the bases so that there’s no blowback from others. Yes, my wife and I are on board with Trump also. What he did as President was amazing and we certainly see how his stance not only had impact in the world but it impacted us as citizens for the good.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
Thanks Jeff. I just try to cover the bases so that there’s no blowback from others. Yes, my wife and I are on board with Trump also. What he did as President was amazing and we certainly see how his stance not only had impact in the world but it impacted us as citizens for the good.
Half of the country hates Trump's policies because his policies didn't cost them 17% more at the grocery store and 50% more at the gas pump. Plus, Trump must also be a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ against the Muslims because he had us on the path to energy independence, which is obviously ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ against the Muslim, gas rich nations. Trump also had the border shut down for the most part, which must also be ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ because he thought that borders weren't supposed to just be a suggestion and that our nation's sovereignty actually meant something.
Half the country thinks that Trump is evil.........the stupid half.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
That is true but they have all but abandoned Trump and I think thats a mistake.
True. I notice that too. But like I said, they aren't forming my opinion. They are definitely turning on him. Unfortunately there isn't many other outlets easily available on cable/dish. I get most of my info from talk radio, but since I hung up my cowboy boots I'm no longer in a truck to listen to them as much as I used to.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
Never give up jimmy.

Where did I read that?
iu

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
We finally broke thru the open borders free trade stuff killing us, under Trump
The problem is that half of the idiots in this country have no issue with the border being wide open, so that doesn't help Trump because of our ignorance. And obviously, the ignorant half of this country has no problem paying for the skyrocketing cost of everything either. I guess that's because they live in the parents' basement and the parents pay the bills for them.
The idiots in this country ignore the Trump policies and instead focus on "feel good" policies pushed by the Democrats. They just proved it a couple weeks ago.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
I don't believe that, You don't get 75 million votes unless there is a reason.
Trump has a large base but I also think that his popularity in on the decline. (His rallies are not a good indicator of the overall picture.) I love his bull in the China shop mentality, it's just his mouth that drives me crazy. That's also why I think that he's making himself unelectable. I was hoping that he'd simmer down a bit after having two years to reflect, but he hasn't changed any from what I can see so far.
I'll never vote against Trump or his policies, but I will vote for whomever gives us the best chance of winning.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
And that same system will not let Desantis win either ,
Trump has a cargo ship of baggage that the sleazybag media can capitalize on. Desantis doesn't, so it will be tougher for them to manufacture that same kind of crap they did with Trump. They will try though, so you are correct there.
Currently the front runner is Chris Christi I guess.
That's comical. He's not even on the radar screen for anyone that I'm familiar with.

Desantis has no better chance to win over people who just vote for the D. DeSantis is too far right for their liking too
Desantis just kicked hinder in Florida, and there is no chance that all of the new Florida residence are Republicans, especially when they fled the blue states. That tells me that Desantis has crossed some people over to our side.

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
AD FREE
The problem is that half of the idiots in this country have no issue with the border being wide open, so that doesn't help Trump because of our ignorance. And obviously, the ignorant half of this country has no problem paying for the skyrocketing cost of everything either. I guess that's because they live in the parents' basement and the parents pay the bills for them.
The idiots in this country ignore the Trump policies and instead focus on "feel good" policies pushed by the Democrats. They just proved it a couple weeks ago.
It's not all just Democrats.
Both sides are used by the multinationals corporations and those who would just use us, digest us, and spit us out as they move on with their money and power.

I listened to Ken Matthews for a little while after Limbaugh died.
He follows or speaks to groups in the know about immigration. He was live in Florida I think for CPAC or some kind of group which is for more tightened borders.

He and they know.....that the Chamber of Commerce is maybe the biggest supporters of more immigrants for cheaper labor and to keep the labor population well or over stocked.

The Chamber is a huge GOP group.

Our local radio station has the leader of the local Chamber on all of the time.... constantly. Maybe weekly. Maybe more. Almost a part of the show in the morning.

So the big multinational donors and Lobby groups get together with Dems and the GOP groups and say.."how can we get more immigrants"?
They say to the GOP...support diversity in the workplace.
And they say to the Dems....Get some radical proimmigration groups making lots of noise as a political issue...Diversity! Diversity! Diversity!

All for the few elites to maintain money and power.
They work both sides. Not just one.

And sovereignty and nationalism and pride in ones race or religion is not desired.
Too hard to fight.
So they strive to make government the binding belief system. And mix all races into one thru mixed couples. Much easier to manage and manipulate.

Last edited:

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
There is a huge difference between a ballot and a vote.

A vote is something that's actually cast and counted in a system where there is no chain of custody issues because the voter is present and where it's much harder to cheat.

A ballot allows for chain of custody issues and cheating because too many people other than the actual voter has had that ballot in their possession.

This is why the Democrats continue to push the mail-in ballot crap. It allows for chain of custody issue and cheating.

Point being, until we go back to voting with actual ID requirements the cheating and ballot harvesting will continue from the Democrats and the Republicans will continue to lose close races.

jimmy g

Kook
AD FREE
There is a huge difference between a ballot and a vote.

A vote is something that's actually cast and counted in a system where there is no chain of custody issues because the voter is present and where it's much harder to cheat.

A ballot allows for chain of custody issues and cheating because too many people other than the actual voter has had that ballot in their possession.

This is why the Democrats continue to push the mail-in ballot crap. It allows for chain of custody issue and cheating.

Point being, until we go back to voting with actual ID requirements the cheating and ballot harvesting will continue from the Democrats and the Republicans will continue to lose close races.
Not totally sure, but I’m pretty sure Mail In Balloting is Illegal in Europe. Tried and Failed. There’s the ONE European thing I like!

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
AD FREE
Not totally sure, but I’m pretty sure Mail In Balloting is Illegal in Europe. Tried and Failed. There’s the ONE European thing I like!
They probably figured out that the corporations are behind it.
Over here the Democrats believe that they're fighting corporations by doing it.
They haven't caught on how it works yet.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks