Politics | 100% Trump

SuperCourse

Happiness is a well worn footpath in the woods....

There It Is! Trump’s Twitter Account is Back Up and Running After Elon Musk Conducts Online Poll​

Elon Musk conducted an online poll and asked “the people” if Trump’s Twitter account should be reinstated.

24 hours later the people voted to have Trump reinstated.

More than 15 million people participated in the Twitter poll.

51.8% voted yes and 48.2% voted no (probably mostly bots voted no).

I don't understand the 48.2%. I grew up in an America that believed that speech should be free.

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
AD FREE

There It Is! Trump’s Twitter Account is Back Up and Running After Elon Musk Conducts Online Poll​

Elon Musk conducted an online poll and asked “the people” if Trump’s Twitter account should be reinstated.

I don't understand the 48.2%. I grew up in an America that believed that speech should be free.
Free speech was viewed favorably to dismantle the European Christian Heritage....now that they're on their way to destroying it....it is no longer a desired principle.
The dangers of popular democracy.
Liberty and Freedom are only good for undermining the Catholic Church, Christianity,, Monarchy, and European heritage....Once achieved....Freedom and Liberty must go.

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
AD FREE

It wasn’t that long ago the aclu would have been fighting for President Trump on principle

SuperCourse

Desantis’ Top Donor Admits Accessing Chinese Markets Is Top Focus​

Ken Griffin, the billionaire CEO of Citadel, who funded $5 million towards Ron Desantis’ gubernatorial campaign and is vying for a Desantis 2024 presidential run, admitted his hedge fund is prioritizing China as its “center of focus.”

Despite the lack of a “red wave” in the Midterms, Griffin described the midterm results as “a great moment — American voters came out in droves. This was a triumph of democracy.”

“I’m quite happy about the midterms,” the billionaire added.

slavenomore

AD FREE
All of what is happening has been foretold for thousands of years.
You don't owe me an apology. I'm a Christian,not a jew. This is a politics forum..it was called DC and the Holy Land.
Politics is necessarily rude.
I'm a Roman Catholic. I don't believe in the end times stuff like nonCatholics might.
I don't look for signs. I don't care about them. We must persevere until the End. That means fight...or however it is you choose to do it. I'm not perfect. Not a perfect example....but I can let you see truths I've been shown..such as this link...they teach better than me.
These are the " end times" alot of Christians who are not Roman Catholic believe....
Yet they do not know...that the "end times" already happened...So we must not give up.
Read the intro. (I see that the nutty Pope Francis' people have updated and changed some words in the intro.they are modernist nutniks lead by a crazy Jesuit.) If you do read this Catholic Bible I heavily suggest reading all notes footnoted for clarity.
You'll also notice if you look at the whole Bible, that the Catholic Bibles have more chapters than nonCatholic Bibles.
They read a Maccabees verse last week.
The Maccabees were concerned that the people were no longer practicing their religion correctly.

The Book of Revelation cannot be adequately understood except against the historical background that occasioned its writing. Like Daniel and other apocalypses, it was composed as resistance literature to meet a crisis. The book itself suggests that the crisis was ruthless persecution of the early church by the Roman authorities; the harlot Babylon symbolizes pagan Rome, the city on seven hills (Rev 17:9). The book is, then, an exhortation and admonition to Christians of the first century to stand firm in the faith and to avoid compromise with paganism, despite the threat of adversity and martyrdom; they are to await patiently the fulfillment of God’s mighty promises. The triumph of God in the world of men and women remains a mystery, to be accepted in faith and longed for in hope. It is a triumph that unfolded in the history of Jesus of Nazareth and continues to unfold in the history of the individual Christian who follows the way of the cross, even, if necessary, to a martyr’s death

Last edited:

slavenomore

AD FREE
Slave, what are you saying? All of what is happening has been foretold for thousands of years. It’s in prophecy within the Bible. Now you claiming to be a Christian you ought to know that. I’ve done studies and prayed concerning this. Do I go around saying the sky is falling, no. Am I a member of some cult, no. Fact is that I get so stirred up by what’s happening around me that I tend to lose self control of my comments which I must apologize for.
There’s only 1 hope that we should have and that hope is in Christ Jesus. With that hope I choose to vote according to who lines up best with my beliefs. Trump, and other constitutional conservatives are who I vote for. I support candidates in Arizona, Washington, Texas, and other states. I’ve told you that I am 25% Jewish due to my grandmother. I support the people of Israel, not necessarily the government. I read the Messianic Bible that ties in the original Hebrew and Greek into us as Christians.
I write this not to criticize you but to let you see where our hope really is.
I want to apologize to Jeff and TB leadership and anyone on here that this post offends. That is not my intention.
Fighters.

capitol-riot-investigation-93384.md.jpeg

samuel-alito-clarence-thomas-0623221.md.jpeg
104338143-GettyImages-650518394.md.jpeg
GettyImages-166901662.0.md.jpeg

slavenomore

AD FREE
Slave, what are you saying? All of what is happening has been foretold for thousands of years. It’s in prophecy within the Bible. Now you claiming to be a Christian you ought to know that. I’ve done studies and prayed concerning this. Do I go around saying the sky is falling, no. Am I a member of some cult, no. Fact is that I get so stirred up by what’s happening around me that I tend to lose self control of my comments which I must apologize for.
There’s only 1 hope that we should have and that hope is in Christ Jesus. With that hope I choose to vote according to who lines up best with my beliefs. Trump, and other constitutional conservatives are who I vote for. I support candidates in Arizona, Washington, Texas, and other states. I’ve told you that I am 25% Jewish due to my grandmother. I support the people of Israel, not necessarily the government. I read the Messianic Bible that ties in the original Hebrew and Greek into us as Christians.
I write this not to criticize you but to let you see where our hope really is.
I want to apologize to Jeff and TB leadership and anyone on here that this post offends. That is not my intention.
End times? He never worries about it. He keeps fighting.

b3-stanley-buchanan.md.gif

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE

Desantis’ Top Donor Admits Accessing Chinese Markets Is Top Focus​

Ken Griffin, the billionaire CEO of Citadel, who funded $5 million towards Ron Desantis’ gubernatorial campaign and is vying for a Desantis 2024 presidential run, admitted his hedge fund is prioritizing China as its “center of focus.”

Despite the lack of a “red wave” in the Midterms, Griffin described the midterm results as “a great moment — American voters came out in droves. This was a triumph of democracy.”

“I’m quite happy about the midterms,” the billionaire added.

I detest Zuckerburg and Bezos, but if they wanted to give me millions I'd happily accept the money.

Jeff

Sole Proprietor
Administrator
Super Administrator
Trump has been unbanned from Twitter and has over 80 million followers in less than a day

FatChance

AD FREE
That is true but they have all but abandoned Trump and I think thats a mistake.
What you say is true Jeff but the reality is none of these so called news organizations are supposed to be for or against any one party or person. They are supposed to report the activities and positions etc. And ask the hard questions of everyone. The media has been in certain pockets since WW2 but really went off the rails in the 60s. Think about this. If JFK had not been murdered would the media have gone after him the way they went after Johnson. And Then thank goodness a Republican became president so the gloves could completely come off to pummel him.

Jeff

Sole Proprietor
Administrator
Super Administrator
What you say is true Jeff but the reality is none of these so called news organizations are supposed to be for or against any one party or person. They are supposed to report the activities and positions etc. And ask the hard questions of everyone. The media has been in certain pockets since WW2 but really went off the rails in the 60s. Think about this. If JFK had not been murdered would the media have gone after him the way they went after Johnson. And Then thank goodness a Republican became president so the gloves could completely come off to pummel him.
It's not so much as being for or against him they are basically trying to ignore him

joe bucker

No participation trophies here
Being a Boomer I believe that it's time for someone younger to step up. The Republicans have their fossils as in mitch and Grassley and others. The dimms have gotten piglosi and Hoyer to give up leadership roles. Trump will be 80 in 2024, we rag on brandon for being an old fart. Trump will be a old fart too. I think for Trump to run would be hypocritical, old is old.

SuperCourse

Being a Boomer I believe that it's time for someone younger to step up. The Republicans have their fossils as in mitch and Grassley and others. The dimms have gotten piglosi and Hoyer to give up leadership roles. Trump will be 80 in 2024, we rag on brandon for being an old fart. Trump will be a old fart too. I think for Trump to run would be hypocritical, old is old.

Trump looks, acts, and speaks like he's 25 years younger than Biden. I'm OK with somebody younger stepping up, nobody has yet.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks