Yellow | $100M loss @ ABF

The last time I looked.this past week I saw ABF going for 29.00 dollars a share.not too shabby for a company that wants to steal some money from the very people that are making the company money.I remember the Union saying it wasn't going to extend the same paycuts or anything for that matter to ABF.

i find it very hard to believe that ABF "lost" $100. just because they're not making the same $$$ that they were a year or two ago, doesn't mean they "lost" all this $$$. it's very convienent in these times of givebacks and wage freezes for ABF to cry about not being able to compete. funny, but when things were all fine and dandy, i never heard a peep about them competing with YRC for frt. now all of sudden your chasing the same frt as them ? sorry but u gotta come up with something better than that. as for the IBT, they're just puppets for these co.'s. they will do as they're told and ram it up the employees @ss just like they did to us at NP.

Maybe I'm wrong but I could have sworn that ABF had about 400 million in the bank last year. Anyways, I spoke to a friend of mind today that works there and last week they were told that ABF gave 65 Million bucks to some charity. If this is true then I wouldn't vote no, I'd vote ---- NO!!!!!!!!!! I'd vote that anyways. Any ABF lurkers hear this?

[quote author=TurboJ link=topic=78508.msg815200#msg815200 date=1269218432]
Maybe I'm wrong but I could have sworn that ABF had about 400 million in the bank last year. Anyways, I spoke to a friend of mind today that works there and last week they were told that ABF gave 65 Million bucks to some charity. If this is true then I wouldn't vote no, I'd vote ---- NO!!!!!!!!!! I'd vote that anyways. Any ABF lurkers hear this?
[/quote]

[move][size=18pt]ABF lurkers [/size]
th_avatar_15340.jpg
300px-Stoogelogo-1.png
barack_obama_caricature_irish_irela.jpg
772281-120-0-1-1.jpg
laughingskull.gif
[/move]