Yellow | $11.90hr

That's why most of the new dock workers at 347 walked off the job and went to Amazon higher pay plus heated dock warehouse now the freight has to get ready for delivery at 309 in Chicago.

Tell me again how money is not the main issue?
Kinda hard to boo-hoo about nobody wanting to work when your can flip burgers and get paid more. In the heat in winter and A.C. in summer.
But I guess we don"t get the big picture eh? Were just a bunch of dumb ass steering wheel holders who might be working somewhere else in April while YRC (and their caveman way of thinking!) goes the way of the DOH-DOH bird!

As saying goes , Show me the money , all barns are losing dock & office & driver's weekly moving over to new jobs for mo-money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:guiness:

Higher wages = less jobs
Not if your employed at UPS, good pay lot of workers. I know you mean fast food.
Yep but UPS will be first to deploy autonomous self driving trucks at least in linehaul.
They already have alot of work riding on the rail/intermodal due to high wage costs.
Or using outside carriers to move loads instead.

Yep but UPS will be first to deploy autonomous self driving trucks at least in linehaul.
They already have alot of work riding on the rail/intermodal due to high wage costs.
Or using outside carriers to move loads instead.
They also have the freight volume to justify those moves. I doubt there will be any layoffs with this plan for the foreseeable future.

Tell me again how money is not the main issue?
Kinda hard to boo-hoo about nobody wanting to work when your can flip burgers and get paid more. In the heat in winter and A.C. in summer.
But I guess we don"t get the big picture eh? Were just a bunch of dumb ass steering wheel holders who might be working somewhere else in April while YRC (and their caveman way of thinking!) goes the way of the DOH-DOH bird!

how big was the pay cut for union boss's when YRC employees got pay cuts??

how big was the pay cut for union boss's when YRC employees got pay cuts??
th
$$$$$$$$$ SMILE and ewe sheep keep on giving -15% to keep doors open & keep collecting our due's $$$$$$