Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

12 Major US Cities Hit All Time Homicide Records

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium

Of the dozen cities that have already surpassed the grim milestones for killings, five topped records that were set or tied just last year.

“It’s terrible to every morning get up and have to go look at the numbers and then look at the news and see the stories. It’s just crazy. It’s just crazy and this needs to stop,” Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney said after his city surpassed its annual homicide record of 500, which stood since 1990.

"No they did"
- Psaki

This is what stupidity looks like

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
Well there is a reason 650,000 firearms were sold the week of Black Friday.
Peppermint Patty might have her head up her arse but American doesn’t.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Well there is a reason 650,000 firearms were sold the week of Black Friday.
Peppermint Patty might have her head up her arse but American doesn’t.
I don't recall any other time period in my life where people were this far on edge. Most people know that this administration is a train wreck and we fear for our future.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Defund the police, verbally assault the police on a daily basis, and encourage revenge against the police, and reduce the presence of the police on the streets,..... geez......who'd have ever thought that there would be a spike in violent crimes? :scratchhead:

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
Defund the police, verbally assault the police on a daily basis, and encourage revenge against the police, and reduce the presence of the police on the streets,..... geez......who'd have ever thought that there would be a spike in violent crimes? :scratchhead:
Don’t forget no bail release.

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
Baltimore was in riots in 1968. The military put that down in less than a week. Took three infantry divisions to do it by invasion. Ever since that day City hall downtown is solid democrat through and through. The city continued to rot. Now it's a gentrified hellhole thats pretty breathtaking to me. We essentially emigrated from that failing city as a family of several hundred. Never to return. The rest died in their time unaware of really bad things coming to their neighborhoods.

I followed about 5 generations worth of deli store and a doughnut shop locally in the city all my life. However I learned that the one business is replaced by a tattoo shop now and the other is teetering on failure because the local people were completely replaced by latin and blacks who cannot be bothered to care about it as we once did. Google earth showed the neighborhood with some exceptions in a state of rot and decay that brings a tear to my eye. Growing up there you had EVERYTHING you wanted or needed within a few blocks. Well thats all gone now. Tattoo land.

Its not all bad. There are a few people i remember from Irishtown, Poland and German anglo along with Dutch and lorraine blocks that are a fine example of people you would want to have in your own lives for a variety of reasons. But damn few against the jackals that roam the city on a Friday night.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Most of the civilized people are refusing to go into the inner cities nowadays. I know of people who have stopped going to any large venue that takes place in those Liberal s-holes. It's not worth risking you life for. Who do these Liberal policies hurt the most? The black owned business owners inside the hood and the residents from the hood who are no longer needed for jobs.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
Most of the civilized people are refusing to go into the inner cities nowadays. I know of people who have stopped going to any large venue that takes place in those Liberal s-holes. It's not worth risking you life for. Who do these Liberal policies hurt the most? The black owned business owners inside the hood and the residents from the hood who are no longer needed for jobs.

most definitely
then they blame places like Walgreens and Kroger for leaving the areas
forced out be crime and policies brought forth by idiots that couldnt run a lemonade stand in the desert

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
Unless it had something to do with Skippy the Peanut Butter.

I'll leave that sentence be. And not go any further. You wont believe how certain businesses tend to retain a town or a people around it for a very long time.

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
Democrat freak show:
The looting you see is overstated
Defund doesn’t mean stop funding
No cash bail makes it safer
Crime is down except murder, robbery, assaults, arson and theft
Buy an electric car and gas prices going up won’t matter
Afghanistan withdrawal was an overwhelming success
Riot are peaceful protests

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
and gangbangers are running the streets
these DAs refuse to prosecute so they are back in the neighborhood in no time to keep shooting

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
"2 year old with Rifle kills father".
"7 year old takes a Pistol To School".
"15 year old kills 4 students at school".

Just in the last week.
Ya, those damn guns.......

iu

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
The inner cities have become so out of control with crime that you need to be prepared to go out in public there even after knee surgery.
iu