12 Month Recap

Elvis007

TB Lurker
Credits
12 months ago Jill and a couple other bitter schmucks were spewing venom about LAXNE like they knew something. In the last year Jill's personal and professional life has continued to spiral downward with even longterm employ-ability now in question.

Meanwhile, LAXNE has returned wages, had employees vote out the union in both bargaining order terminals, bought a couple million in new equipment, refinanced debt on extremely favorable terms, sorted out operational issues and upgraded management in 5 terminals.

The next 20 years? The winner will continue to prosper while the loser will continue his downward spiral as an unemployable bitter loser going nowhere.

Carlsadt outbound dock managment must have changed we are getting out on time, and the dock is clean at 1100 pm.
What a big change.

12 months ago Jill and a couple other bitter schmucks were spewing venom about LAXNE like they knew something. In the last year Jill's personal and professional life has continued to spiral downward with even longterm employ-ability now in question.

Meanwhile, LAXNE has returned wages, had employees vote out the union in both bargaining order terminals, bought a couple million in new equipment, refinanced debt on extremely favorable terms, sorted out operational issues and upgraded management in 5 terminals.

The next 20 years? The winner will continue to prosper while the loser will continue his downward spiral as an unemployable bitter loser going nowhere.

Who is Jill, where is the new equipment, and why do I know personally otherwise that the union has not been voted out in either of the terminals mentioned? unions can't be voted out with labor board charges against them. I see the same raggedy equipment running up and down the thruway every night, if not its a rental since something broke like usual.....

took a ride by the run down buffalo terminal today, still the same old whopped out trucks, with a few rentals thrown in, until ryder's check bounces. I guess the ryder trucks are the "couple million in new equipment", huh? boy, at this rate, someday, there might even be towmotors with brakes, or fuel tank hold downs! This company is circling the drain, Spencer can't run a business to save his life.Cutting the health insurance only bought you another year or so of treading water, desperately hoping that a bigger company will come in and buy your falling apart terminals and billion mile trucks for more than you have put into them.......Good luck Spencer, don't hold your breath, LOL!!!!

good post. Land Air has been doing a lot of things right lately. The company seems to be going in the right direction, and guys voting out the Union in BUR and BUF was good to hear. Unions arent worth anything these days, all they want is dues and they never get anything done.

please list the right things they have been doing. Used your health insurance lately? equipment is still on its last legs, or if you are lucky, you get a rental, until ryder gets sick of bills not being paid....

please list the right things they have been doing. Used your health insurance lately? equipment is still on its last legs, or if you are lucky, you get a rental, until ryder gets sick of bills not being paid....

Well for one they just bought a bunch of new tractors, line haul trailers, and lift gate trailers. Definitely went out and got better terminal managers. And got 2 union shops to de- certify, which is great because unions are cancer in the trucking industry these days. And got our 5% back, which no one thought they would ever do. Safety bonuses are already passed out....I could go on. If you don't like the company then just leave. If anyone else will employ you that is

I don't usually post on these things but have grown tired of Buffalobills smear campaign. You are right cntry8790, roaddog01 and elvis007 the company is doing a lot of things right. To the rest of the readers - buffallobill is a bitter ex-employee and clearly has no clue what is going on at LAX. He was fired long ago and has an ax to grind and should be ignored. Everything written here is true except the lies that buffalobill has written - the unions are OUT, the 5% is back, better management, equipment and better operations. Buffalobill should stop pretending he is an employee and go somewhere else.

lol, this is hilarious, Spencer, are you getting all the office workers in Williston to post on here like happy employee's? because thats what it reads like. Its not a smear campaign when its the truth, thats why you DODGED the health insurance issue. The employee's will never make what they made before, because you hacked their health insurance down to nothing, and they now pay OUTRAGEOUS amounts of money for a sub standard plan.

I bet if you offered the employee's a choice between the 5% paycut with the previous insurance plan, or the 5% back with their joke of a plan now imposed on them, they would take the pay cut without batting an eye.

There has been no new equipment anywhere, unless you are counting the rentals.

I just think you are worried because your company is sinking, and you are desperately trying to sell it to either Vitran or Saia, but no one wants it because of its lacking resources. None of your buyers would take your sinking ship with low employee morale, dead million mile equipment, and multiple terminals with union issues.

Your all washed up Spencer, try peddling your BS somewhere else!

Someone is bitter lol. Do you kick the dog and beat your wife every night too? I've never seen so much energy put into hating a company, you must have no life :)

got plenty o' life, since I have a job that pays so much more than Land Air does! it sure must suck being put up to coming on here and arguing for Spencer though, must have hurt his feelings that not everyone likes his company! thats ok, I'm still laughing about that big check I got that he didn't want to give......must have stung a little bit when the Labor Board shot you down, huh?

proud to be a maniac. I'm also glad i'm not working there anymore, I make more money in less time than i ever did at land air, and I now have benefits worth paying for.

yep, its good to have excellent benefits and a way of keeping them, something land air drivers dont have! I still haven't seen any new trucks either, just the same ryder rentals.

Wow, Bill you really are insane. I had heard all about your creepy presence, that you were a union plant and are a human trainwreck but you're exceeding my expectations here.

Check out the fleet of new equipment heading to Buffalo today...
251895_10150992075268920_589101756_n.jpg

Those unemployment checks run out on you yet?

Who is Jill, where is the new equipment, and why do I know personally otherwise that the union has not been voted out in either of the terminals mentioned? unions can't be voted out with labor board charges against them. I see the same raggedy equipment running up and down the thruway every night, if not its a rental since something broke like usual.....

You're Jill and everything you say here is wrong. You are a cancer.

lol! a cancer? spencer, if nothing else, you are funny! thats a nice picture, you are magic on the photoshop, i'll give you that! unemployment, why would have even been on that? you would know, you would have had to authorize it. I had a backup job lined up waiting in the wings! it was an instant raise too, over a dollar an hour more than what your bottomfeeder outfit pays!