AAA Cooper | 12 to 14 hour days

sourpickle

TB Lurker
Credits
I have a friend that works for AAA cooper. In south Texas. And he tells me that he works everyday about 12 to 14 hour days. Does this go on almost at every terminal.

I work at one of the Atlanta terminals and had a 50+ hour week last week. We can usually work 10-12 hours if we want. All depends on how busy we get.

I work at one of the Atlanta terminals and had a 50+ hour week last week. We can usually work 10-12 hours if we want. All depends on how busy we get.

The guys down here in south Texas are working 70hr weeks. All of them. They are taking home about 1,100.00 a week take home. And that is city driver's.

Well, I would not want to work 70 hours a week. I did it one week back in April and it aint no fun!!!! Also, after a while your just working for uncle sam. Their pay scale should be $21.85 an hour and the gov. is getting about 400 a week. That's almost one third.
Uncle Sam is lovin them.

when cooper was up here we worked often times more than 70 hours a week.what would be done is colette would clock you out before your 12th hour and keep a seperate sheet of how many more hours you worked.our pay checks would only be for 60 hours or just under but if there was ever a day you only worked 10 hours the would add the other 2 hours from the secret list that didn't exist.this went on the whole 6 years i was their for.i know when aaa shut the gates on the employees in burlington anyone who had hours on the secret list got screwed out of them.i remember i took 4 days in a row off and still had hours on the secret list