Yellow | $120k In Wages Lost Since 2009?!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
thumbnail

So this is at least $120K per employee over a 10 year period?!
:chairshot::fan::stirthepot:

Actually, Lost wages were those laid off and didnt work or return. If you continued to recieve a paycheck from YRC you got what you and the IBT agreed to, and that equals gains (of keeping a job), not losses. Anyone with good resumes and not on Monday-Friday Day jobs or having Dependents on TeamCare left a long time ago.

Let's say we missed out on that money. (we voted on it. to let them not pay a portion. so it really never existed)
Not lost it.
Lost means you can possibly find it.
Because if we lost it I need or would like to find it right about .... Now!
I know.. Makes no sense. But my brain is fried! Lol. (no. not that)
:1036316054:

countries been undermined for a long time, what ya gonna do about it, nothing

country can be in a recession in a matter of hours, just think of a really bad day at the stock market

nothing is certain even you having a job tomorrow

Let's say we missed out on that money. (we voted on it. to let them not pay a portion. so it really never existed)
Not lost it.
Lost means you can possibly find it.
Because if we lost it I need or would like to find it right about .... Now!
I know.. Makes no sense. But my brain is fried! Lol. (no. not that)
:1036316054:
There is still time to go back up to 7 years and file amended returns with my partners tax people. Just sayin....

ok.
THE - 15 PERCENT NEVER EXISTED!
lol
Where can I get the Coop forms to amend?
Hahahaha.
I can't believe people believe they can deduct it still.
Gullible.

You guys may want to watch what you post.
I have inside info, Trip is not a driver, but an undercover agent for the CIA,FBI,ATF,ICE, SPCA,DEA, NFL, NBA,
Moldavanian IRS.
Can you imagine what kind of pension he will draw at retirement?

thumbnail

So this is at least $120K per employee over a 10 year period?!
:chairshot::fan::stirthepot:
You've failed to factor in the lack of pension payments as well. Based on the 2009 pension rate we also lost roughly $9500 per year X 10 years adds another $95000 that has been stolen from us.
Just to add insult to injury, Don't forget that your pension will now be reduced when you start collecting and every month that you're alive in retirement. In my case my pension will $1200-1400 per month less than it should be. Multiply that times how many months you're lucky enough be be above the ground and collecting a check and really get the big picture of how much we've given up.

You guys may want to watch what you post.
I have inside info, Trip is not a driver, but an undercover agent for the CIA,FBI,ATF,ICE, SPCA,DEA, NFL, NBA,
Moldavanian IRS.
Can you imagine what kind of pension he will draw at retirement?
I think you forgot the ASPCA as well...