Yellow | $120M On Pension Deferments

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Just mentioned on the conference call at 10:20AM...The company is asking the Pension Trustees for a 90 day deferment on our Pensions for a total of $120 Million.....KK

Just mentioned on the conference call at 10:20AM...The company is asking the Pension Trustees for a 90 day deferment on our Pensions for a total of $120 Million.....KK

So does this mean we will still get credit for each month for those 90 days?.......Will april count for time in?.........:TR10driving03:

Seems if the company is using property as collateral then we should get credit into the pension funds for each month deferred..........we need some answers............:TR10driving03:

I believe the months will still add up. If the future payments are not made the plan can take the real estate to make up for it. But then , what do I know ?

I believe the months will still add up. If the future payments are not made the plan can take the real estate to make up for it. But then , what do I know ?

I do know that I like the way you think......I have 299 months paid in and need for april to be paid in to have 300 months that = 25 yrs complete.......I just started my last 2 weeks vacation today and have already returned to my home state of Ga. to retire.....If they dont give me the credit then i go from almost 1900 per month down to 1000 per month.......bummmmmmmmmer.....:TR10driving03:

Rest easy you must be credited for all days worked whether the company pays in or not just keep pay stubs as proof. Its the law,I got two years credited that wasnt paid because I kept all my stubs.

You lose $800 a month by not getting your last months payment ? That can't be. I just don't see how they can take almost 1/2 your pension because you could be a month short

You lose $800 a month by not getting your last months payment ? That can't be. I just don't see how they can take almost 1/2 your pension because you could be a month short

that is what central states says and they even say you pay for your last month.....:TR10driving03:

NOTHING happens until they negogiate it!!

Things will remain the same until they do...you work...you get credits!.....KK

NOTHING happens until they negogiate it!!

Things will remain the same until they do...you work...you get credits!.....KK
Remember This?????
DSCF0381.jpg

If you punched yes, which 77% did, you're getting exactly what you voted for. You gave Jimmy and his Goons the ability to sell some of you out for "Job Security".

It's all in black and white b& g's.
You were just so fast to mark the wrong box because of false promises.

Remember This?????
DSCF0381.jpg

If you punched yes, which 77% did, you're getting exactly what you voted for. You gave Jimmy and his Goons the ability to sell some of you out for "Job Security".

Didn't matter which way you voted it was a done deal way before you mailed it in.

Remember This?????
DSCF0381.jpg

Well, the way i see it, IF everybody voted NO, no one would be here arguing about this TODAY!