Yellow | 123 management "coaching" for yes votes

Last-Ride

TB Lurker
Credits
Brother at 123 informing me the powers to be are setting drivers down in a closed door session, pushing for yes votes, with threats of closing,anyone else dealing with this harassment ? IMO it's you're vote, you're decision. yes we loose, no we loose.

309 hay meetings all day tuesday.the one i attended at 1040am was pretty raucous.tim m and a couple of salesmen were getting it. pretty good from drivers,dock,and clerks.

309 hay meetings all day tuesday.the one i attended at 1040am was pretty raucous.tim m and a couple of salesmen were getting it. pretty good from drivers,dock,and clerks.
Sounds like the voting has begun, and YRCW is not liking the exit polls!

vote no

Brother at 123 informing me the powers to be are setting drivers down in a closed door session, pushing for yes votes, with threats of closing,anyone else dealing with this harassment ? IMO it's you're vote, you're decision. yes we loose, no we loose.

875 Portland Oregon tonight and tomorrow morning,, NO VOTE!!
:452:

Give 'em the ROD!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:bananag::bananag::bananag::bananag::bananag::bananag::bananag::bananag::bananag