13 bring them back

There was justification. It really does not concern you.

How can you say "IT DOESN'T CONCERN ME"? It concerns everyone who stood the days out on the line. It may not concern you because you are a back stabber with his nose buried. And also how would you know if there was justification? Have you talked to ed & dave?. What does your union rep say?

How can you say "IT DOESN'T CONCERN ME"? It concerns everyone who stood the days out on the line. It may not concern you because you are a back stabber with his nose buried. And also how would you know if there was justification? Have you talked to ed & dave?. What does your union rep say?

If they wanted you to know they would have been informed you, including your union rep. Yes I talk to them both.

If they wanted you to know they would have been informed you, including your union rep. Yes I talk to them both.

Well since us working joes doen't have access to ed & dave you just proved that you are a desk jockey trying to stuff crap up our a$$$. The company needs to settle this contract so we can all move on.:nutkick:

why in the hell are you here? You are trying to convince us if we just give up the whole idea about a union we will all be happy. Those 13 people stood with us and we will keep fighting for them.