FedEx Freight | 15 percent

its coming. already heard they were going to change
from paying milage to paying by the hour there is close to your 15%........
:hyper: :banana: :duel:

I dont see this happening......they could have did this to us back when all the supervisors and upper management took a hit but they didn't.

[quote author=clandestine_ice link=topic=79399.msg823237#msg823237 date=1271788473]
I call bull$hit! This thread is meant to incite anger and frustration and should be placed in the rumor thread
[/quote]

I agree. Some people have way too much time on their hands.

[quote author=bumped link=topic=79399.msg823152#msg823152 date=1271764410]
what would our mood be if they took 15 percent of our wages :hissy:
[/quote]

I'd blame you.

My truck and fork lift would slow down dramaticly. Can we say 45mph on the highway and crawling on the dock. Also we might as well vote un*** in and be like them all togther since they took a 15% pay cut. :rant: :rant:

If you notice ... the UPS road trucks run about 70 around here ... but most of the time they are doing about 60, and they always STOP and take the lunch break.
:shift:

[quote author=slackdragon link=topic=79399.msg823779#msg823779 date=1271945843]
If you notice ... the UPS road trucks run about 70 around here ... but most of the time they are doing about 60, and they always STOP and take the lunch break.
:shift:
[/quote]

Are they paid by the hour and not mileage ????

I hear the news at the big meeting in ABQ .. no raise this year .. no cut either ... and major operation changes next June ....

[quote author=slackdragon link=topic=79399.msg823910#msg823910 date=1271982384]

I hear the news at the big meeting in ABQ .. no raise this year .. no cut either ... and major operation changes next June ....
[/quote]

That doesn't surprise me in the least. (Still have money for NASCAR though....) But at least there has been no cut. I just read an article in the paper where a local
truck firm (Becker) had their management take 20% cut, the owner took a 25% cut and the employees took a 15% cut and went from 95 employees to 59. I don't know
when they did this, but they're hurtin' for certain.

Wonder what "major" operational changes mean. You did mean this June coming up right? Or next year? Wonder if the new big boss is tossing some weight around finally. Wonder if entrenched management is worried yet. Usually when things are in the dumper, and according to Smith, we are in the dumper, it's those middle managers that get the first taste of the steel. I hope they don't just
go in swinging but do some research before getting rid of good people.

I heard we were getting a 15% raise! Although I can't say for sure if that guy outside the liquor store knew what he was talking about.

:guiness:

People can say I'm drinking the kool aid but as long as we don't take a cut of any kind its a good thing.....yes it is time for a raise.

[quote author=hooty link=topic=79399.msg824180#msg824180 date=1272076900]
People can say I'm drinking the kool aid but as long as we don't take a cut of any kind its a good thing.....yes it is time for a raise.
[/quote]

That ain't kool aid, that's reality. With what's going on around us, I'm more than surprised that they didn't (haven't yet) cut our pay. Maybe they saved enough screwing up the dock/line operation they were able to do it. Too bad about all the lives disrupted and careers ruined. I wonder what that is going to cost us in the long run. I know my customers are tired of the damage. They don't even say anything anymore. Just take a deep breath and shake their heads.

I think you guys have been sucking too much exhaust fumes.This is EXACTLY what our meeting with upper management was partly about.I run out in the Southwest and the rumors that some of the morons out here get started are nothing but anger driven :rant: and meant too cause caos :stir: and discontent.If the top mngmt does not tell you or put it writing.IT IS TOTAL BS.I for one believe that their are more important things too do than worry about what ,"someone told me ,that he said so and so told him the the managing director told the SCM that its was definitely going too happen,MARK MY WORD. :biglaugh: :thumbsup:

just give me back my full 401k match and I can wait on the raise

[quote author=Jeff link=topic=79399.msg824256#msg824256 date=1272109193]
just give me back my full 401k match and I can wait on the raise
[/quote]I'm with ya. ... even better ... just keep me in a job for 7 more years ... outta here