Yellow | $16 A Day

You gotta be joking ?? The non union LTL carriers has ins that absolutely sucks ! If you think otherwise you are an idiot ! Or your a newby that does not use insurance a whole lot . IDIOT !
That’s not nice but I can understand your anger, the non union LTL carriers have better equipment and higher pay while union companies like YRC, New Penn and now out of business NEMF drove absolute crap and get pathetic raises. Look at the top 3 LTL carriers, all non union with nice looking equipment and tops in pay.

That’s not nice but I can understand your anger, the non union LTL carriers have better equipment and higher pay while union companies like YRC, New Penn and now out of business NEMF drove absolute crap and get pathetic raises. Look at the top 3 LTL carriers, all non union with nice looking equipment and tops in pay.

Outside of Fedex
Straight pay..no O.T after 8.
The insurance doesn’t compare
Seniority doesn’t have to be protected
No job protections

Keep your pretty tractor bro.

Outside of Fedex
Straight pay..no O.T after 8.
The insurance doesn’t compare
Seniority doesn’t have to be protected
No job protections

Keep your pretty tractor bro.
Job protection for what? If you’re a good employee you have nothing to worry about. If you get into a bunch of accidents in one year you shouldn’t be protected, find a new job. You know who wants protection? Lazy workers. Unions bring mediocrity. Hence why they are failing.

Ot after 8 is nice but when the non unions are already 4 to 6 dollars an hour more than you from the start the ot is meaningless.

Upsf is top rated at $28 an hour. In 5 years you will still make 2 dollars an hour less from the start.
Odfl xpo Estes all over $25hr. And if your one of these 70 hour a week losers you worked 20 hours more for about $5 an hour or $100

Your only worried about next Thursday never mind you have worked half your career for peanuts into your pension. When your 65 and you get 2000 a month compared to the 5 or 6 you should've gotten just remember you voted for this terrible contract. Keep getting steam rolled.

Ot after 8 is nice but when the non unions are already 4 to 6 dollars an hour more than you from the start the ot is meaningless.

Upsf is top rated at $28 an hour. In 5 years you will still make 2 dollars an hour less from the start.
Odfl xpo Estes all over $25hr. And if your one of these 70 hour a week losers you worked 20 hours more for about $5 an hour or $100

Your only worried about next Thursday never mind you have worked half your career for peanuts into your pension. When your 65 and you get 2000 a month compared to the 5 or 6 you should've gotten just remember you voted for this terrible contract. Keep getting steam rolled.

If your pension is solvent, then voting down your supplement is apropos, if you are willing to sacrifice today’s dollars for future dollars.

If you are willing to take less in wage increases in lieu of greater pension contributions, that needs to be a choice within your supplement only.

There is no more pension in my supplement and very little chance; if any, of improvements in CSPF and others. Complicated supplemental approval will extend the process and further degrade customer confidence.

XPO and FedEx are both over $30, at least up in the northeast. Down south I think around $27-28 not sure. I feel bad for these YRC guys.

XPO and FedEx are both over $30, at least up in the northeast. Down south I think around $27-28 not sure. I feel bad for these YRC guys.
Don't feel bad for us. (you don't anyways) we are just fine.
I hate to bring you down to reality but you (nons) have just as many useless employees as the unions. Your company can fire you for just looking at someone the wrong way. You get what you give. And it's insulting to people that have worked. Yes worked. At a union company.
So don't lump people with insults. I'm not lazy. You can call me anything but lazy I wasn't.
It's not all about the 30$ an hour you claim. In all my years what I made paid my bills and on time. And paid stuff off before I left.
And now that I'm done pension or no pension. I'm in a good comfortable spot..and do not miss one minute of my company is better than yours. That's all a joke. I hope your saving all that extra you make over union companies. Your gonna need it.
I'm glad I'm gone from LTL.
Every company is the same.
When it's said and done you are just a number. And a warm body is right behind you to take your place.

You gotta be joking ?? The non union LTL carriers has ins that absolutely sucks ! If you think otherwise you are an idiot ! Or your a newby that does not use insurance a whole lot . IDIOT !

Depends on the company, my insurance does not suck, yes I pay for it with weekly paycheck deductions of $32 and change, for family medical,vision and dental. Very affordable.
Of course free is better, BUT then again I don’t have to pay a lying, backstabbing thieving union any dues.

C'mon. Why come into a union board and bad mouth and put union workers down?
Trying to stir the pot?
:couch:
:stirthepot:
Lol I don’t need to do that you guys all do that to each other here every day so I guess it’s contagious and besides I didn’t know non union workers weren’t allowed to post on a so called “union board” ...pffft union mentalities are funny.
Always here is this rhetetic about being fired for no reason and terrible benefits at non union companies just shows how out of touch union memebers are with the current workforce, they just believe what they want to believe IE what the union tells them to believe, but all I see here are guys who can’t stop bitching about how terrible YRC and the union are, just saying is all.