Yellow | $16 A Day

Lol

belongs to the ycc yellow country club
Proud Dues paying Drive Contributing Member of The International Brotherhood of Teamsters
May make less per hour than someone I'll never meet and definitely don't or won't ever know but I didn't complain for decades when I wad making more than Them, neither did they
Life happens and sometimes we have to adjust to less than desired situations to get back to desired grounds
Sometimes we're given the terms of the adjustment
Sometimes like NEMF and many others we aren't
Most of us that want to continue working and not make things even worse get ganged up on by our disgruntled coworkers but nevertheless in the end it's most of us
I'm just Oneofus that speaks up for us
Shouldn't be such a problem with 100s saying shut the doors lock the gate vote no vote no even before the proposal

Proud Dues paying Drive Contributing Member of The International Brotherhood of Teamsters
May make less per hour than someone I'll never meet and definitely don't or won't ever know but I didn't complain for decades when I wad making more than Them, neither did they
Life happens and sometimes we have to adjust to less than desired situations to get back to desired grounds
Most of us that want to continue working and not make things even worse get ganged up on by our disgruntled coworkers but nevertheless in the end it's most of us
Shouldn't be such a problem with 100s saying shut the doors lock the gate vote no vote no even before the proposal
Ya im looking forward to min wage

Ya im looking forward to min wage
Your insults are a slap in the face to the millions who actually have to work for minimum wage, the Union I'm in made sure long ago that I and anyone driving like me make significantly more with good benefits along with it and representation

Your insults are a slap in the face to the millions who actually have to work for minimum wage, the Union I'm in made sure long ago that I and anyone driving like me make significantly more with good benefits along with it and representation
Peace Brother
Agreed to disagree with you
Me and You don't count in this one
We cancel each other out but let's let the masses decide

Ya and we would never stab a brother in the back abf ups at least they fought for a better contract

I work with all kinds of guys with various heritage. Slugs are slugs regardless of their origins.

I can still do my job, regardless of who might be in my way.
Your insults are a slap in the face to the millions who actually have to work for minimum wage, the Union I'm in made sure long ago that I and anyone driving like me make significantly more with good benefits along with it

Really this is how together yellow was and is Although Mr. Zollars insisted that, for now, Roadway and Yellow sales forces would continue to bid against each other for customers, he did not insist that practice would continue forever. Wtf Take money from one pocket loose some put it in the other no wonder we're bankrupt https://www.nytimes.com/2003/07/09/business/no-2-in-trucking-yellow-will-buy-no-1-roadway.html
I absolutely agree that the chosen strategy after the merge was a huge mistake. I have stated in numerous times. It’s ancient history and any efforts to even the score with Zollar’s strategies and decisions are an exercise in futility.

I am not suggesting forgiveness, but it no longer matters. Move on.

Long as they understand that if this passes the hardest thing I’m going to do is clock in and out. Nobody’s doing anything at my barn so Yrc will fail anyway.

That’s some real men there. Do you brag to your family and children about what a sorry ass you are?
You are a sick excuse of a man,draw the paycheck and don’t work..only because you have union protections.Men(I use the word loosely) like you are 99% of the bad reputation of the Union.
I’m half ashamed even responding to such a sorry ,
lazy piece of :shit:t like you.