Yellow | 16% Stock Drop $$$

Now what

With this loan in hand, says Stifel, YRC can now "continue operations into 2021." But what happens after that?

YRC, after all, is a money-losing company that was losing money even before the COVID-19 pandemic tipped the economy into recession. Indeed, YRC lost money in two years out of the last five and avoided unprofitability by the skin of its teeth in one more year (2015). Its debt load -- $1.2 billion -- dwarfs the company's $220 million market cap. With the addition of $700 million in new loans from the government, it now probably owes closer to $2 billion.

In short, even if Stifel is right about YRC surviving "into 2021," the question of whether it can survive any longer than that remains highly uncertain.

Now what

With this loan in hand, says Stifel, YRC can now "continue operations into 2021." But what happens after that?

YRC, after all, is a money-losing company that was losing money even before the COVID-19 pandemic tipped the economy into recession. Indeed, YRC lost money in two years out of the last five and avoided unprofitability by the skin of its teeth in one more year (2015). Its debt load -- $1.2 billion -- dwarfs the company's $220 million market cap. With the addition of $700 million in new loans from the government, it now probably owes closer to $2 billion.

In short, even if Stifel is right about YRC surviving "into 2021," the question of whether it can survive any longer than that remains highly uncertain.
Have you been talking to Satish again?

Yeah, Satish & me had lunch & of course he started talking numbers & percentages and he told me about this news article , but he did ask about the Coop & Big Dave & Donna and how they was doing !
He already knew how you guys were doing. It was a perjury trap. He was wearing a wire. But, since the Modavian band surrounded your table, he only picked up 15% of the conversation. I think you're safe...

He already knew how you guys were doing. It was a perjury trap. He was wearing a wire. But, since the Modavian band surrounded your table, he only picked up 15% of the conversation. I think you're safe...
I was actually sitting at the table too, when they were discussing the finances. It was a rare moment when I wasn’t wearing the bag, and everyone thought I was lead singer of the band.

LSxMT3L.jpg