Stringbender

TB Lurker
Credits
Schneider National was my 2nd driving job (NAVL was my first. .lol). To this day I still think about that period in my driving career. Looking back, it wasn't so bad? Sure my base pay was .21/cpm. If you drove 55 mph(w/ no cruise control) you could get up to .06/cpm in a fuel bonus (I averaged .05/cpm. .lol)
You may ask, "Would I do it again?" Answer: PROBABLY NOT. .lol
But..., it did serve a purpose in a time in my life when I was very young and inexperienced...
Be safe out there. :-)

You must miss driving those COE cornbinders!! But I think a lot of us can look back on where we came from and say the same things.

Schneider National was my 2nd driving job (NAVL was my first. .lol). To this day I still think about that period in my driving career. Looking back, it wasn't so bad? Sure my base pay was .21/cpm. If you drove 55 mph(w/ no cruise control) you could get up to .06/cpm in a fuel bonus (I averaged .05/cpm. .lol)
You may ask, "Would I do it again?" Answer: PROBABLY NOT. .lol
But..., it did serve a purpose in a time in my life when I was very young and inexperienced...
Be safe out there. :-)
I went through Schneider's school in 1990. I signed a 1 year contract and stayed 13 months. It was a very good place to start for me. I nailed the bonus most months. Would not want to do it again.