AAA Cooper | 1st Qtr Results

Anyone know that the game plan is? I have a friend at MME that meets a Cooper driver every night, he drives a MME truck and pulls Cooper pups to and from. Even he doesn’t know what the game plan is. I ran into a MME driver at a customer and he was telling the customer that they could no longer use MME pro numbers / stickers, they were going to be using Cooper pro’s and stickers from here out. Cooper trucks mixed in with MME trucks at the Minneapolis terminal.

Anyone know that the game plan is? I have a friend at MME that meets a Cooper driver every night, he drives a MME truck and pulls Cooper pups to and from. Even he doesn’t know what the game plan is. I ran into a MME driver at a customer and he was telling the customer that they could no longer use MME pro numbers / stickers, they were going to be using Cooper pro’s and stickers from here out. Cooper trucks mixed in with MME trucks at the Minneapolis terminal.
Sound like a name change coming to MME

How long has swift owned MME?