Yellow | 2-Man Freight Meeting in Dallas?

I was told that yrc came with a whole list of concessions that they wanted and the IBT told them no-way..I would have to think that after the first two votes,YRC figured they could pretty much get what they wanted..all they had to say is if you all don't accept this.. YRC as we know will close the doors..Get ready :dance:the scare tactics are coming....

I heard from a fly on the wall they are trying to reopen the Master Freight Agreement......good source......don't think it is a rumour.......God save us!

If everybody will think back to the last telephone conversation, Tyson said the NMFA would not be reopened. Just remember that guys and lets hold them to it!!

how does his ba know what was decided at a meeting that hasnt happened yet ?

You must have missed post # 34?

That was true for last week but this week is different. The Union officials are meeting this week, not last week guys. You'll be hearing something one way or another very soon.

His message was after his, mine and probably your own BA had a meeting this past week.

our B.A said they want another 10% :(

Please ask your own BA for yourself and let us know what he tells you sir.

Well, here is the best secret info. that I can share..... My best friends' cousins' girlfriends' dad was at the 2 man meeting and he said, and I quote " Tyson came out from under $$$$$ Bill's desk. He saw his shadow, and that means 8 more months of concessions and give-backs at YRC."

Now folks, don't beat me up on the numbers. It could be more than 8 months, it could be less, I am simply reporting what was told to me by my best friends' cousins' girlfriends' dad.

If everybody will think back to the last telephone conversation, Tyson said the NMFA would not be reopened. Just remember that guys and lets hold them to it!!

Jr. And Tyson both said that they wasn't gonna let the company touch the pension and that the first 10 percent cut was it...........
How did that work out for us??

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard from a friend of friend that knows another friend that he knows his friends girlfriend that her best friend told us that she knew something was up and will let us know real soon... ok

That is MY girlfriend you are speaking of,and she knows whats up when she see's me pull into the driveway.But you are right,that my girlfriends,friend,of her cousin's step mom's aunt,who has a third cousin,who has a friend who cleans Tyson's house said,"............................"!

I can't believe how greedy you morons are and how brain washed you all have become ,Hoffa is the crook that needs to investigated and when you are sitting in an unemployeement line because your union bosses destroyed the biggest and best trucking company than shame on you I would be glad to give some more cuts if that means I will still have a job,and if you haven't noticed your beloved president obama has done nothing to help the economy and we are looking at another double dip recession or worse,so shut up and be glad you still have a job

I can't believe how greedy you morons are and how brain washed you all have become ,Hoffa is the crook that needs to investigated and when you are sitting in an unemployeement line because your union bosses destroyed the biggest and best trucking company than shame on you I would be glad to give some more cuts if that means I will still have a job,and if you haven't noticed your beloved president obama has done nothing to help the economy and we are looking at another double dip recession or worse,so shut up and be glad you still have a job

For a Preacherman your use of the word moron is not appreciated . Who do you work for ?

Here, try this.

YouTube - Anger Mismanagement

KK, looks like your back, is there anything you can tell us about the 2 man meetings in Dallas?

(moved from another thread Vwaggs)

Ain't been nowhere....There WAS NOT a 2-man meeting in Dallas as I said in an earlier in this thread.....when one is announced and I receive the letter....i will be going then....but nothing in writing as of this time.....KK

(moved from another thread Vwaggs)