TForce | 2 million plus off the books

No port

Libertarian free thinker
Credits
There were 16 regional directors of operations, now there are 6.
Company is cutting every ounce of fat they can . There is no job that is safe, except if you are union and have some seniority.

Those are the deadweights.

They dont direct anything, that falls to the dispatchers herding cats. (Drivers)

What the Operations Boss is good for is staying up at night so the Owner can sleep at night. That gets expensive when the Manager runs wild with real buttons that cost money on the Computers.

You have to trim the fat on that we can all agree but they've cut the fat went right thru the red meat and are close to hitting the bone. We are spokes inside a wheel i can't do my job if the TM doesn't do his and the president can't do his job if the poor guy cleaning the toliets doesn't do his. We're all interconnected

Visitor here. I applaud the reduction of management. With today’s technology, I seriously question the value of TM’s at EOLs. Supervisors can be held accountable very easily.

Technology will replace some back office jobs as it will eventually replace some drivers.
It is coming...

Technology will replace some back office jobs as it will eventually replace some drivers.
It is coming...
You and I will be long dead before the general public accepts driverless trucks on the busy highways . Running them through a desert is one thing. First accident that kills someone on a major city interstate and everyone of them will be banned . The ambulance chasers are already with the paper work, just waiting for it to happen

You and I will be long dead before the general public accepts driverless trucks on the busy highways . Running them through a desert is one thing. First accident that kills someone on a major city interstate and everyone of them will be banned . The ambulance chasers are already with the paper work, just waiting for it to happen
Might be interested in talking to a few ::shit:: out of luck taxi drivers in these big cities where cruise started. Its the beginning of some big changes. Yeah cruise has thier issues and might fail now but AI is real and its coming.

Might be interested in talking to a few ::::shit:::: out of luck taxi drivers in these big cities where cruise started. Its the beginning of some big changes. Yeah cruise has thier issues and might fail now but AI is real and its coming.
Cruise just laid off 25% of its work force
Several accodents