2 Missing Girls Junction City, KS

They are probably being trafficked or otherwise exploited. Be surprising to me if they are still in Kansas anymore. People there will move heaven and earth to look for them. I feel sad for the girls. However there are so many who run away or otherwise are lost from the Families for too many reasons to list here.

The linked site to the picture is containing a malicious 108 type attack which was blocked and erased by my own security on my end. No big deal but for those with unprotected smart phones or computers will be themselves exploited because in the old country we would say these two girls are too beautiful and thus become lures.

They are probably being trafficked or otherwise exploited. Be surprising to me if they are still in Kansas anymore. People there will move heaven and earth to look for them. I feel sad for the girls. However there are so many who run away or otherwise are lost from the Families for too many reasons to list here.

The linked site to the picture is containing a malicious 108 type attack which was blocked and erased by my own security on my end. No big deal but for those with unprotected smart phones or computers will be themselves exploited because in the old country we would say these two girls are too beautiful and thus become lures.
Thanks for the info. I better run a scan.

My scan said "No threats found,".

There was a runaway early teen girl from this area a while back. She was found but after an investigation it was determined she was being molested in her home by her mother's live in with her mother's knowledge. Maybe she can find a foster home where she will be cared for & loved. Her mother & the low life she stays with both be put away for a long time. The mother's excuse was that she was afraid of her live in.