Holland | 2 Tier Pay Scales

Agree, those who stayed when give back stsrtst also made a choice,why should the new hires be treated any different,wit w that comment rodeo made, he's already started divide and conquer, I've been here 26 year's, I want all my brothers and sisters to make as much as they can,as they are working side by side,as you accepted the give back when you decided to stay,just as a New hire decided to come,no one forced anyone to stay,i agree falconfan,

Your post sums it up for me.A 26 year man wanting your brothers and sisters
with no seniority making the same as you.You are a good man.

How can one believe in solidarity and support a two tier pay scale for the same classification? I’ll answer my own question...They can’t!!!

Your post sums it up for me.A 26 year man wanting your brothers and sisters
with no seniority making the same as you.You are a good man.

How can one believe in solidarity and support a two tier pay scale for the same classification? I’ll answer my own question...They can’t!!!
Ups did it and we will to

VOTE & stop fighting with each other & don't' surrender , VOTE for your & children future pay scale & work rules , so get everybody in your barn to VOTE VOTE VOTE
47372573d53dbf234a924f6cb210ca9e.jpg

Far from retirement driver
I know who you are. Regardless of that I will tell you again that you are in fact a moron, and I'm trying to be polite here so I will end this with a go **** yourself.

What about putting new guys at FULL pay after 30 days ,when we had to wait 3 yrs ?? and what about we had to pay $250.00 to join union and now new guys pay $25.00 ?? I want a refund and back pay for them 3 years of waiting to get to full pay !!
Sweat Equity

I don't get it.... are we not supposed to be Teamsters.

I would think that we all should be fighting for equal pay for everyone.

What if something happens to you and you go get another job .... do you think that it is fair to start all over again. Say you leave holland and go to yrc due to a closure or something.

I want my fellow workers to prosper.... and it actually might draw in some good talent for drivers.

Just because I had to go through the progression to me doesn't mean that everyone else has to ..... let's move forward.
looks good on paper