Yellow | 200 days

Can hear it now ,Due to the economic conditions and freight levels , the current ponzi contract will just be extended until further notice .......................:heykoolaid:

income_to_pay_rent_map-2.png

I agree. But, there exists a limited number of members who are comfortable and tolerant of performing multiple tasks. Should wages become more competitive and a younger workforce attracted, they may be more open to that level of change.

I'll say, I have a problem walking and chewing gum at the same time.

Please read the last paragraph of what the CFO said about flexibility. https://www.freightwaves.com/news/yrc-rented-transportation-outlook
I think she may be talking about things like 6 road drivers lined up at the fuel island, on the clock waiting for fuel, and the fueler is on lunch or a 40 minute bathroom break, or cannot be found?Or maybe drivers waiting 2 hours for a set to be hooked, on the clock, and the yard guy is finishing reading the sports section, while sitting in a sleeper? Basically situations where 2 people are being paid for 1 task to be done.

Turning us into Conway is not going to work too many senior and out of shape drivers will not be able to drive, work the dock and hook their own sets plus no one wants to work 14hr days.

So then you acknowledge that our work rules are much better than those of the non-union companies that so many people think are so much better to work at?

Turning us into Conway is not going to work too many senior and out of shape drivers will not be able to drive, work the dock and hook their own sets plus no one wants to work 14hr days.

This is exactly what they want along with split pay for CDL and dock workers. Road drivers better get ready or retire because it’s coming.

Tell that to all the $11 convicts were working on the dock.

Discussed earlier in the thread. Very few would tolerate the change.

Example: at the time of merge and creation of Utility there were three barns in our area. At the other two barns, #1 took Utility bid. At my barn, I, being last on the board, was forced to Utility.