FedEx Freight | 2014 Again ?

If you stick around long enough, what you’ll find is those who consider themselves “higher than thou”, or those who have been “anointed” with that persona, are some of the same ones who’s words carry weight, yet it’s only used to push their agenda. They’ll imply or insinuate certain things without actually saying them then stand back and say “wasn’t me” when the masses blow their top!! You would think that those people would use their voices to promote positivity but instead it’s used for the same ole negative rhetoric that’s been on this site since it started...and NEVER look for those to call out anyone with whom they agree for being wrong, they’d rather turn a blind eye to the deceit than to set the record straight. My guess is they’re afraid they’ll be toppled from the crown!! :idunno:
Since you are so curious about me I’ll give you some info.

I’ve been here. I’ve been lurking. I’ve been watching. I never left. I may not have logged in and many don’t. But people watch...

I guess what got me started was the anti immigration, distasteful rhetoric, and fake news coming from some of the users on this site. I was appalled how no one here was even saying anything to discredit. Very unfortunate. Some of you seem somewhat intelligent too.

Yes, I could have logged off and turned away but I felt like chiming in.

Have a good day.

:-)
Listen to ButtHurt and The Autistic, mornings, right here on WFXF.

Does anyone else feel like it’s 2014 all over again but worse ? But think about it , now we have cameras , pay going down , health care going up , moral in the toilet , headway interaction , trucks slower than ever , etc etc .
What happened to “ we don’t need a union , we’re listening to you and we made mistakes , give us another chance “ I still love my job but i feel we are going to be reliving 5 years ago all over again . It’s a shame . I’m great full to have this job and what benefits we have but don’t they see that companies ( non union ) like Estes , OD , etc have better benefits and they’re gonna start to have problems getting drivers to come here vs our competitors?

Am i wrong in this ?
OD, UPS and XPO have layoffs. I don't have enough seniority to avoid one so I'll stay where I am. Kinda like it here.

Since you are so curious about me I’ll give you some info.

I’ve been here. I’ve been lurking. I’ve been watching. I never left. I may not have logged in and many don’t. But people watch...

I guess what got me started was the anti immigration, distasteful rhetoric, and fake news coming from some of the users on this site. I was appalled how no one here was even saying anything to discredit. Very unfortunate. Some of you seem somewhat intelligent too.

Yes, I could have logged off and turned away but I felt like chiming in.

Have a good day.

:-)

Thanks for the insight. Not necessary, but thanks.

I said "my guess would be you are salaried, not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that". It was just a guess and I stated why. There are likely several members of leadership on here, and some certainly bring insight into the discussion(s). Again, none of that matters.

Since you've "been lurking" for some time, you already know the cast of characters. No different from those encountered in the rest of the world. Often those who claim a double standard, themselves also demonstrate the same double standard.

Here's a PSP principal to try and keep in mind (even here), Assume Positive Intent. Don't read to much beyond what is actually said. Assumptions of agendas and trying to read between the lines is often a waste of time. Again, Assume Positive Intent, until proven otherwise. Also, maintain integrity, in the end that all we've got.

My last recommendation would be to try and back up your "facts" with a source. Beyond that, welcome back. It's been relatively quiet, until recently. I think we should all welcome the conversation(s). Especially the uncomfortable ones.

Opinions on the other hand? Let em rip! And HAVE FUN...

:smilie93c peelout: