2014 NFL Playoffs

1518020_610844892313938_1320623234_n.jpg

Manning was probably sick of all the trash talking against him. He went out on a mission yesterday. Great game.

Legarret Who? 4 rushes for 6 yards..He went no where yesterday.

Have no fear. Manning's preparation for Sherman began in the locker room after the Pats game. Two weeks to prepare. Put your money on the Donks fellers.
I know how good the San Fran D is, but the Seahawk's O looked horrible. And Manning WILL put up points.

Surprisingly,Denvers defense made Brady and co.,look pretty average.I think this could be a lopsided SB.Seattle is not the dominant type away from Century Link.

I don't like my sports stars to have a big mouth. My son has really looked up to him since he entered the league (my son plays corner also). But since this post game interview, my son hasn't had much good to say about him and his arrogance. I've taught my kids to be humble in their success, so what Richard did goes against everything that I've taught them. He's definitely one of the best in the league, but I don't need him to tell me that. What if Micheal Jordan spewed this kind of crap? I told my son that he was just jacked up after the game, that's why he ranted like that, in an attempt to defend Sherman. But then he continued even into the next day. So I can't excuse it anymore. That's just not how we roll here in this house. Most people couldn't care any less........but Sherman has lost two fans over his cocky b.s. I hope Manning shreds him.

At one time I was a rabid fan of football but my interest wanes with each passing year. The chest pounding, camera mugging antics have ruined the game for me. It's getting to be like WWF nonsense. The youger generation seems to go for it so it's their game now, not mine.

I'm 58 & very much into the NFL. I don't like the antics, but can tolerate them. As I was told a long time ago, act like you've done it a hundred times before. That's great advice when you think about it.

I tend to lean toward guys like Barry Sanders who just hand the ball over to the ref after a touchdown. Just like they've been there before and will be there again soon. I'm usually a fan of all of the humble players.

I tend to lean toward guys like Barry Sanders who just hand the ball over to the ref after a touchdown. Just like they've been there before and will be there again soon. I'm usually a fan of all of the humble players.

Like Lombardi told his guys,"Act you have been there before".....