ODFL | 2016 wage & benefit meeting

This is about our wage and bennies, we have standards and don't work for crappy companies that only want give backs. Keep that on your own forum. No one cares about your free health insurance. Most of you look like you're about to drop dead from chain smoking all your life anyways.

This is about our wage and bennies, we have standards and don't work for crappy companies that only want give backs. Keep that on your own forum. No one cares about your free health insurance. Most of you look like you're about to drop dead from chain smoking all your life anyways.

Aw c'mon Billy let him talk...we've got facts on our side, no need to be rude to a guest...

I think we're at 26.15, insurance isn't free but I think mine's around $85/week for full family. As far as pension, you must not be in CSPF... Wish I could say the same for a majority of your brothers... But as long as your pension's in good shape, who cares about anyone else right? Now that's brotherhood...
In new England what's that ass holes problem dose sounds like he's not happy, he must be a hater he doesn't know what a good job is ,he must be a newbe

So.... Back to our wage and benefit meetings. It sounds like Kenneth will be first to hear so we are expecting a full report buddy. You can take our OR reports a couple different ways as far as how our raise will look, but they've never let me down, so we'll see.

Been at OD longer than anyone posting here. Drove team truck, run line and one good city driver the company will ever see. Sure made hand over fist more money here than I would at some run down YRC subsidiary.

Those 1" thick eye glass all you teamsters wear must not be working, this post is about our wage and bennie meeting. Not why we need to go work at UPSF for 18 an hr just to get free bennies.

Been at OD longer than anyone posting here. Drove team truck, run line and one good city driver the company will ever see. Sure made hand over fist more money here than I would at some run down YRC subsidiary.

Those 1" thick eye glass all you teamsters wear must not be working, this post is about our wage and bennie meeting. Not why we need to go work at UPSF for 18 an hr just to get free bennies.
Just face it Billy you couldn't cut it as a team/linehaul driver. As for city driver iv been told your Mediocre at best. You also have to face it we will never make as much as upsf. As for that goes I'm sure Abf and maybe Yrcf probably take home more than we do. With that being said I made more money at my last job but I would never go back. Money isn't everything I'm much happier here. There something to be said about just being trusted to do your job and going home.

Just face it Billy you couldn't cut it as a team/linehaul driver. As for city driver iv been told your Mediocre at best. You also have to face it we will never make as much as upsf. As for that goes I'm sure Abf and maybe Yrcf probably take home more than we do. With that being said I made more money at my last job but I would never go back. Money isn't everything I'm much happier here. There something to be said about just being trusted to do your job and going home.

Upsf out in Tukwila doesn't even start out above 20 an hr. Don't tell me I won't be as rich as them. Neither of those guys take home more than you do especially yrc. We even have a driver who spent 20 years running line for the teamsters and said he made more his first year here than he did holding a bid in a give back yrc teamster outfit.

Last edited:
Once again to all of you that are blind this thread is about our wage and bennies not for worn out Elmer Fudd teamsters wearing sweat filled trucker caps with horses on them.

*sigh* Here we go again... They don't pay overtime because they are not required by law to do so. Unfortunately our illustrious government gave truck drivers the shaft years ago when designating industries requiring overtime pay. So, if you owned a trucking company, you would voluntarily pay overtime when not required to? Doubt it. Do I think OD should pay overtime? Absolutely. But they aren't breaking any laws. We all know that they don't pay overtime here when we sign on, so it's no surprise. A city driver still can easily make around 75k here. Not bad for a truck driver going home to his family and bed every night.

As far as insurance, they pay all of it if you are employee only on the plan. They pay MOST of it to families. There's a place on the employee access website that lists benefits costs/premiums, and believe me, OD is paying a lion's share of it. How many industries still pay all bennies and full retirement? Hardly any. It's a sign of the times. We just have to make the best of them we can.

75k easily for a city driver w/o ot seems like a stretch. We make 24.58 with ot after 8 everyday pretty much all the ot you want and don't make 75k a year.