ODFL | 2019 Freightliner

Joingn the croud FLY...SEA drivers thing any truck is a tash can up here and same thing, all the newbies just dont care. Cry'n shame. I left the garbage on the floor for 4 weeks thinking one of them would clean it up but no...just kept adding to it. Figured after my supervison threw the garbage across the room that I put on his desk from the tractor I drive, just doesn't matter. Finally after those weeks went by, just threw it on the ground since SEA can not put trash cans out any more. Guess no one knows whos responsibility it is to empty them. What has happened to the PNW, from Management to dispatchers (except your dayshift one) they just dont know how to deal with the problems or just elect not to. I VOTE FOR Billy, to fix things...go get em

Joingn the croud FLY...SEA drivers thing any truck is a tash can up here and same thing, all the newbies just dont care. Cry'n shame. I left the garbage on the floor for 4 weeks thinking one of them would clean it up but no...just kept adding to it. Figured after my supervison threw the garbage across the room that I put on his desk from the tractor I drive, just doesn't matter. Finally after those weeks went by, just threw it on the ground since SEA can not put trash cans out any more. Guess no one knows whos responsibility it is to empty them. What has happened to the PNW, from Management to dispatchers (except your dayshift one) they just dont know how to deal with the problems or just elect not to. I VOTE FOR Billy, to fix things...go get em
I see the dumped trash can full of garbage dumped off the dock between 42 and 43 or maybe a door or two down. Still there. You are right the cans are overflowing. Unbelievable. As far as dispatchers, J at night is good, D, don’t get me started. Our day shift dispatch C is great. I work with M in Seattle. She’s very good. Keeps me going and is my backup when D forgets or makes a mistake. Yes, I nominate Billy as Terminal manager. He’d clean house. But then who are you going to hire? It seems like the younger generation is only good at crying and whining. That’s PDX and SEA. I witness it every day.

You been real lucky if it’s just trash, these young wannabe gangsters been plowing those bumpers into stuff and scuffing up the mirrors. When some CDS grad leaves their stuff in my truck I throw it on the ground, run it over and keep their locks.

When I become terminal manager, I’m going to require all new Cascadias to have a Garfield cat on the dash so move them radios over.

I see the dumped trash can full of garbage dumped off the dock between 42 and 43 or maybe a door or two down. Still there. You are right the cans are overflowing. Unbelievable. As far as dispatchers, J at night is good, D, don’t get me started. Our day shift dispatch C is great. I work with M in Seattle. She’s very good. Keeps me going and is my backup when D forgets or makes a mistake. Yes, I nominate Billy as Terminal manager. He’d clean house. But then who are you going to hire? It seems like the younger generation is only good at crying and whining. That’s PDX and SEA. I witness it every day.

I’m going to recruit outside of the mail center down the street and hire some of them ******* hoopie drivers who don’t ask questions, run others off the road and get the job done.

You been real lucky if it’s just trash, these young wannabe gangsters been plowing those bumpers into stuff and scuffing up the mirrors. When some CDS grad leaves their stuff in my truck I throw it on the ground, run it over and keep their locks.

When I become terminal manager, I’m going to require all new Cascadias to have a Garfield cat on the dash so move them radios over.

The Fuzzy Dice Package is cheaper.

Fly..I had the Privilege and I mean the Privilege of taking back one of your city tractors that was dropped off so one of your drivers could take back one of your New tractors. Tractor 275704 (a Columbia). The inside if theis truck looked like it just came off the assembly line. In my 12 years driving for LTL companies, this had to be the cleanest tractor I have ever seen for a city truck. Not a spot of dirt on the interior anyware. I let your Shop Manager know while he was in SEA. I would let your TM but that would be like talking to a wall. I am going to contact the Regional VP so hopefully this driver can get some recognition. I think they should take pictures of the interior (and exterior) and send it to all P&D operations and let them see, IT CAN BE DONE, if they had any PRIDE in their jobs and this company. I know the pigs in SEA could use a good talking to.

Fly..I had the Privilege and I mean the Privilege of taking back one of your city tractors that was dropped off so one of your drivers could take back one of your New tractors. Tractor 275704 (a Columbia). The inside if theis truck looked like it just came off the assembly line. In my 12 years driving for LTL companies, this had to be the cleanest tractor I have ever seen for a city truck. Not a spot of dirt on the interior anyware. I let your Shop Manager know while he was in SEA. I would let your TM but that would be like talking to a wall. I am going to contact the Regional VP so hopefully this driver can get some recognition. I think they should take pictures of the interior (and exterior) and send it to all P&D operations and let them see, IT CAN BE DONE, if they had any PRIDE in their jobs and this company. I know the pigs in SEA could use a good talking to.
That’s great to hear. Yes it can be done.

I’ll do one better and suggest you be drug tested driver,, ain’t no such thing as clean city truck except those new little ones that are barely driven so far.

What hustle? To first shade tree? Starbucks? Mickey D’s? These young newbies waste more time whining about their 4 stop route. Unbelievable.

Don’t forget posting photos to OD fb groups about the FedEx ground truck that was in the dock before them for 3 minutes.

Mechanics at Harrisburg told me they just got 4 new Cascadia’s in that are very red under the hood, Cummins power plants.

Except for a few '16 Volvos floating around along with some 12 and 13 Freightliner with Cummins motors we have all Freightliner with Detroits.

Had a guy doing deliveries in a 48.Swings wide to enter a parking lot or strip mall type place.He's in the outside line and a car tries to sneak under.Hits the tank and some of the DPF DEF parts.Shop tells me about $35 k of damage.

BTW.He's one of these newer guys who usually gets in a new truck.So yes.Right.Its a 3 month old 2019 tractor wrecked in the shop.

City drivers these days ain’t got time to be paid to clean their trucks, instead they take pics of them infront of the truck to post on fb with quotes like “getting my hustle on”

Remember when you had to put your time in at bottom feeder companies before you worked for a top rate carrier? Now kids start off at a top rate place, they have no idea how good they have cause they have not had to pay their dues...... I wish trash can express was still around so they could see.

I also remember TS use to do truck "inspections" years ago, he got a guy in my old yard in big trouble for having trashed his truck.

Mechanics at Harrisburg told me they just got 4 new Cascadia’s in that are very red under the hood, Cummins power plants.
Our latest new tractors have Cummins under the hood. They’re turned down to 400. The driver’s that have them, hate them. Gutless pulling triples. The compression brake is also not very good.

We have them arriving in PDX. I haven’t even got this one broken in and I hear that they’re going to some of the smaller terminals. The year old tractors are leaving. It’s good to hear y’all got new ones, not hand me downs.
Hey guys as info Baltimore has never received even The 17,or 18 Models the newest truck that we ever have is a 16 I think we have one of those it’s really sad but Baldwin never get any new equipment and I really don’t blame corporate because of all the PD drivers that we share trucks with Or constantly banging it up just unbelievable that linehaul only driives 14s and 15’s

Our latest new tractors have Cummins under the hood. They’re turned down to 400. The driver’s that have them, hate them. Gutless pulling triples. The compression brake is also not very good.

Tell them to shut up and quit crying. They’re driving some of the best trucks in the ltl industry. Maybe they can go work for reddaway and have a turned up FLD?