FedEx Freight | 2019 National Wage Increase 3.3%

I’m not saying “no increase”, I’m saying this raise should be based on what we just did (FX Corp). Next years raise should be based on this year, and so on...this raise shouldn’t be based on 2020 speculation
I can agree with that. Except the part Fdx corp. Fedex is very good at reporting lower earnings at a strategic time. Freight and ground usually returns good results. But we always factor other co ops in the mix at raise time. And yes I’m probably wrong on expecting it to be lower wage increase this sense no information has been released. Just not sure why nothing has been announced. Oh except the health insurance.

I can agree with that. Except the part Fdx corp. Fedex is very good at reporting lower earnings at a strategic time. Freight and ground usually returns good results. But we always factor other co ops in the mix at raise time. And yes I’m probably wrong on expecting it to be lower wage increase this sense no information has been released. Just not sure why nothing has been announced. Oh except the health insurance.
Why not FX Corp?? I can remember back in the day when we were the red headed step child while Express and Ground were the cream of the crop. For several years it was them that carried us, it’s only fitting that we return the favor.

Why not FX Corp?? I can remember back in the day when we were the red headed step child while Express and Ground were the cream of the crop. For several years it was them that carried us, it’s only fitting that we return the favor.

I hear UPS has aquired FedX, wonder if this will cut into Red's golf time?
I can see the new name on his brown trophy truck door, ( FED-UP)