FedEx Freight | 2019 Ntdc Begins...

Wooooooooow good job driving around some cones,,,, I’m like soooo impressed,, maybe the boy can get a decal on the side of his truck?

Must be one of those super truckers wearing rubber duckie socks for attention at the roadeo
If you’re so confident it’s easy, I got $100 that says you can’t win your state’s TDC next year. Your choice of class, step van to sleeper.

I’m serious. SwampRatt seems trustworthy. He could set up a PayPal account, we both put $100 in, after all the states have competed, he sends the winner (me) the money.

Let’s see if you have the testicular fortitude to put your real money where your internet mouth is.

If you’re so confident it’s easy, I got $100 that says you can’t win your state’s TDC next year. Your choice of class, step van to sleeper.

I’m serious. SwampRatt seems trustworthy. He could set up a PayPal account, we both put $100 in, after all the states have competed, he sends the winner (me) the money.

Let’s see if you have the testicular fortitude to put your real money where your internet mouth is.

What a joke, no way will I waste time with company kiss men looking for that atta boy,, I’m out here dodging real obstacles with my tandem axle and 53 footer hustlin that freight,,, you line boys go play your cute game of driving round ducks and parking your landing gear over some piece of tape on the pavement,,, rofl

Maybe if you win they put a decal on your truck but still let city driver use it in the day lmao

What a joke, no way will I waste time with company kiss men looking for that atta boy,, I’m out here dodging real obstacles with my tandem axle and 53 footer hustlin that freight,,, you line boys go play your cute game of driving round ducks and parking your landing gear over some piece of tape on the pavement,,, rofl

Maybe if you win they put a decal on your truck but still let city driver use it in the day lmao
That’s what I thought. All talk, no balls.

Seems to pay pretty well, if you can place at Nationals. Plus, you might will learn a few things.

I think we all haul freight, and "dodge real obstacles". Some in the city, too. :scratchhead:

Last edited:
Got years on this industry over you son,, but hey we’re proud of your rubber duckie tie and socks you wear to the roadeo
You tell em Billo. Let him know those rodeo guys don’t even come close to keeping their ducks in a row in the bath tub, as you were just announced the Mastio champ, 4 years running, in the Washington State,Duck on the Truck championships.....

Do you?

You’re just another stereotype. I understand though, most lessors crap on the things they can’t do. The offer to prove your incompetence at simple tasks like driving over tape still stands, Susan.

Got much better things to do brother, boating, making sweet love to my woman, ride my Harley then spend half the summer screwing around doin that,, but hey we’re so proud,, must can jump into a lowboy and move a super load around town with yo cone avoiding skills,,,,,

Got much better things to do brother, boating, making sweet love to my woman, ride my Harley then spend half the summer screwing around doin that,, but hey we’re so proud,,must can jump into a lowboy and move a super load around town with yo cone avoiding skills,,,,,
What size mower deck do you have on your Harley?

What size mower deck do you have on your Harley?

kls6Ezp.jpg

Got much better things to do brother, boating, making sweet love to my woman, ride my Harley then spend half the summer screwing around doin that,, but hey we’re so proud,, must can jump into a lowboy and move a super load around town with yo cone avoiding skills,,,,,

I bet you also ridiculed everyone who made passing grades in school! Damned suck ups with all their proper grammar and perfect spelling... You tell ‘em billy!

And run my Bayliner thru a No Wake zone and not get a ticket

If I may give my two cents...kudos to those who participate but it’s just not my cup of tea.

Now for those who claim it “makes you a better driver” I call BULL :crap:!!

1) There’s a HUGE difference between a competition pre-trip and an everyday pre-trip...apples and oranges!!

2) In competition you’re trying to stop your tires as close to the cone as possible while staying on a piece of tape...in real life you try to stay as far away from the cone as possible...maintaining our cushion zones!!

3) As for the written test, when the FMCSA or the ATA was founded has no bearing on wether or not I can do my job!!

Again, kudos to those who participate but it doesn’t make you a better driver...some of the worst offenders of either bringing or leaving me junk (defective equipment) are TDC participants!!

If I may give my two cents...kudos to those who participate but it’s just not my cup of tea.

1) There’s a HUGE difference between a competition pre-trip and an everyday pre-trip...apples and oranges!!

2) In competition you’re trying to stop your tires as close to the cone as possible while staying on a piece of tape...in real life you try to stay as far away from the cone as possible...maintaining our cushion zones!!

3) As for the written test, when the FMCSA or the ATA was founded has no bearing on wether or not I can do my job!!

Again, kudos to those who participate but it doesn’t make you a better driver...some of the worst offenders of either bringing or leaving me junk (defective equipment) are TDC participants!!

Red was 3rd place in the ClubCar event, but ran over a caddy's foot and was disqualified.

Red, you misunderstand the intent. That being Safer Drivers.

1) Half true. Knowing what to look for and where is NOT something most know or care about. If you don't look, how can it possibly be written up and fixed? I do have to agree that all participants are NOT created equal. Wanna see real apples compared to oranges? Look no further than a CDL (DMV) pre-trip.

2) Knowing exactly where your vehicle is (and is going/tracking) is extremely beneficial on the street. As close as possible is NOT required, but knowing your placement within a 6 inch margin is far better than an 18 inch margin. True in real life, as well.

3) Agree on the dates and obscure info. But knowing the regulations, by the book, is extremely beneficial. Especially in dealing with dispatch and/or law enforcement.

Again, the purpose is to instill SAFE, knowledgeable, professional practices. It does that by requiring competitors be accident free. If you want to compete, you have to avoid all accidents. Not just at fault accidents. In that respect it does make for SAFER drivers, IMHO. I honestly do credit the competition, in part, for my own safety record. Proper perspective on risk vs reward.

The above does not mean that all competitors are safer, better, etc. There are many top shelf drivers who never step foot in a bullpen.