New Penn | 2019 time to get started !

I say, before we even start to negotiate, we get our week vaction back and the way it was paid out before this last MOU..as a good faith deal on companys part, and a agreement we wont strike while the rest gets negotiated...other wise, we get a strike vote completed early on to put all the pressure on yrcw..

ok time for all of us to stand strong at new Penn and yrcw vote no if we don't get what we want. we need to take a stand...! we need our hour lunch back. better working atmosphere respect for us.... more vacations more sick days12.. would be nice and give our vacation and sick day on jaunary 1
time to take back power to unions members, they need us to operate..... we need money 30.00 hourly... its been to long 10 years 100000 grand we lost in NY and other places... we always loose to the me too vote... other options open

ok time for all of us to stand strong at new Penn and yrcw vote no if we don't get what we want. we need to take a stand...! we need our hour lunch back. better working atmosphere respect for us.... more vacations more sick days12.. would be nice and give our vacation and sick day on jaunary 1
time to take back power to unions members, they need us to operate..... we need money 30.00 hourly... its been to long 10 years 100000 grand we lost in NY and other places... we always loose to the me too vote... other options open
Really? Do you honestly in your heart of hearts think that YRC is gonna budge on any of that? They could give a happy rats ass about their drivers and your happiness. Your a number that eats away at their bottom line and since they've managed to stay in business since they stripped your benefits away and continue to bring in more employees who signed on for that abomination why do they care about satisfying you? They'll get someone younger and cheaper to replace you tomorrow who will HAPPILY sign on for all the crap you guys complain about. So they actually don't need you, they just need someone to get the truck out the gate and they can do that easily. BTW I think it's a shame because I tried to get in New Penn and couldn't when they were still a premier company, I applied not long ago and was hired on the spot then turned them down when I realized who owned them. They will hire anyone that can **** clean and not crash now.

Really? Do you honestly in your heart of hearts think that YRC is gonna budge on any of that? They could give a happy rats ass about their drivers and your happiness. Your a number that eats away at their bottom line and since they've managed to stay in business since they stripped your benefits away and continue to bring in more employees who signed on for that abomination why do they care about satisfying you? They'll get someone younger and cheaper to replace you tomorrow who will HAPPILY sign on for all the crap you guys complain about. So they actually don't need you, they just need someone to get the truck out the gate and they can do that easily. BTW I think it's a shame because I tried to get in New Penn and couldn't when they were still a premier company, I applied not long ago and was hired on the spot then turned them down when I realized who owned them. They will hire anyone that can **** clean and not crash now.
Same thing over at Holland. It was once one of the hardest companies to get hired on with, now if you have a pulse and took a driving course you are hired.

Sad really! We were once the elite in the industry for a reason, but since YRCW took over they have reduced Holland and New Penn down to just about bottom feeder when it comes to recruiting drivers.

No more 9 hour bids....one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard of and put up with....why in the world did anybody ever allow that to be?
8 hour bids just like the rest of the world..$50/week no more..I'm keeping it.
Working 9 to get 8 was stupid, the only time that worked well was when we would get the “no lunches” and get the overtime paid for the hour and still get 25 min to eat either way.

No more 9 hour bids....one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard of and put up with....why in the world did anybody ever allow that to be?
8 hour bids just like the rest of the world..$50/week no more..I'm keeping it.
That Central PA Supplement has a bit to be desired. Here's a few things you can submit for proposal...time and a half on Saturday, eliminate the 3 13:20 work day provision, reinstate Good Friday as a holiday, 10% of the seniority list may be on call, without fixed start time, at management's discretion, subject to bid, for the length of the bids.