Averitt | 2020 Pay Raise?

Averitt driver said they do. Aaannd since you want to be combative I’m done with this thread. Argue with self
Our cameras face out but they monitor the reflection on the windshield if you cross lanes too many times without a signal, follow to close and extra hard braking. Only night time drivers get in trouble for this.

Do you think Averitt is going to get LTL drivers in the ballpark.
Most of the other LTL drivers are .72 to .74 and we are .675, wow. And now SEFL is going to .76.
Before someone says it, I know I can work for another company. That is the answer some people give for anything that talk about on here. I hope that they don't do everything else in life like that. Just go somewhere else if you have concerns.

not around here they aren’t. Averitt still brining up the rear at $26 or $27 per averitt drivers. Oh and don’t forget the discipline cameras facing all those loyal dedicated drivers.
Where are you where Averitt drivers are that low and we don't have driver facing cameras

I know Walmart is not LTL, but they just gave their drivers a 8 cent raise on milage. Drivers are making .98 cent a mile. Ltl companies need to step up their game.
Walmart is not making .98cpm a mile. I just had a Walmart recruiter call me and when I told her what I made she said they couldn't compete with that. Where did you hear they were making .98cpm?

Walmart is not making .98cpm a mile. I just had a Walmart recruiter call me and when I told her what I made she said they couldn't compete with that. Where did you hear they were making .98cpm?
I'm sorry driver my mistake! They start you out at .89 mile and they just received a .084 mile. So no it's not .98 its 97.4.

Screenshot_20220305-023629_Chrome.md.jpg

I'm sorry driver my mistake! They start you out at .89 mile and they just received a .084 mile. So no it's not .98 its 97.4.

Screenshot_20220305-023629_Chrome.md.jpg
Driver I spoke with a Walmart recruiter and they do not make .89cpm. They are adding their mileage rate, drops/hooks and 10hr break pay all together and then averaging it out into cpm. Again I spoke with an actual Walmart recruiter employed by Walmart and not a third party recruiter. She specifically asked me who I currently worked for and how much I made last year. When I told her she said Walmart could not compete with that. She asked if I would still give her a chance and listen to what they had to offer. I said sure and she proceeded to go through their payscale. It was absolutely no where near .89cpm. Do the math driver. They're only $87,500 a year on .89cpm?

Driver I spoke with a Walmart recruiter and they do not make .89cpm. They are adding their mileage rate, drops/hooks and 10hr break pay all together and then averaging it out into cpm. Again I spoke with an actual Walmart recruiter employed by Walmart and not a third party recruiter. She specifically asked me who I currently worked for and how much I made last year. When I told her she said Walmart could not compete with that. She asked if I would still give her a chance and listen to what they had to offer. I said sure and she proceeded to go through their payscale. It was absolutely no where near .89cpm. Do the math driver. They're only $87,500 a year on .89cpm?
Oh ok that makes sense. I never wanted to work for walmart, so I never called a recruiter to find out the real deal.

Oh ok that makes sense. I never wanted to work for walmart, so I never called a recruiter to find out the real deal.
The actual starting mileage rate was .4925 and after the raise kicked in it would be .5765. Not all DC's would receive the full .084cpm raise. Some only got .01cpm. I can't remember what all the activity pay was or insurance cost. I run linehaul for OD and wasn't interested in working for Walmart but the recruiter wanted to have a word with me so I listened. They also had a $8,000 sign on bonus. I'm not saying Walmart doesn't pay well but not more than what I make and I'm home everyday

We should be hearing something about the raise soon.
It was announced towards the end of April last year and started on May 16th.
We received $1.50 and .04 cpm just FYI

We should be hearing something about the raise soon.
It was announced towards the end of April last year and started on May 16th.
We received $1.50 and .04 cpm just FYI
I’m hearing words like significant and impressive from management about the raise but when you ask specifics they claim to not know anything.

I’m hearing words like significant and impressive from management about the raise but when you ask specifics they claim to not know anything.
Averitt is the company that wants you to think a completely opaque "profit sharing" program is more impressive than the transparent matching contribution offered by almost every other trucking company in the LTL industry, so, don't hold your breath.

Averitt is the company that wants you to think a completely opaque "profit sharing" program is more impressive than the transparent matching contribution offered by almost every other trucking company in the LTL industry, so, don't hold your breath.
My contributions for the last quarter were 3,452.64, Averitt’s contributions from profit sharing were 2,668.67. Is that clear enough driver?

My contributions for the last quarter were 3,452.64, Averitt’s contributions from profit sharing were 2,668.67. Is that clear enough driver?
Sure. I'm glad you're happy.

I worked for Averitt during the Great Recession, when we got nothing in our profit sharing week after week, month after month while practically every other LTL company was still matching employee contributions. I talked to the CFO about it in person, and even he wasn't able to give me a simple explanation of the supposed formula used to determine profit sharing contributions.

Soak in those contributions while you can. Just know they're subject to disappear for any or no reason.

A company that can't be up-front honest about how it calculates profit sharing telling me to expect "impressive" increases in pay? Forgive me if I'm a little skeptical. I hope they prove me wrong! Still got a lot of people over there who I care about.

Sure. I'm glad you're happy.

I worked for Averitt during the Great Recession, when we got nothing in our profit sharing week after week, month after month while practically every other LTL company was still matching employee contributions. I talked to the CFO about it in person, and even he wasn't able to give me a simple explanation of the supposed formula used to determine profit sharing contributions.

Soak in those contributions while you can. Just know they're subject to disappear for any or no reason.

A company that can't be up-front honest about how it calculates profit sharing telling me to expect "impressive" increases in pay? Forgive me if I'm a little skeptical. I hope they prove me wrong! Still got a lot of people over there who I care about.
Don’t misunderstand, there have been some things happen lately that a $5 p/hour raise wouldn’t make up for, and I will tell you it is some major disappointments in the “big red team” that have had many speaking about the need of representation especially with what they’ve saw on the news lately. I’ve not saw this many upset in a while

Don’t misunderstand, there have been some things happen lately that a $5 p/hour raise wouldn’t make up for, and I will tell you it is some major disappointments in the “big red team” that have had many speaking about the need of representation especially with what they’ve saw on the news lately. I’ve not saw this many upset in a while
Not enough profit sharing?